+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONIP Human Capital Tech Draw Invite missing

MehulSinh

Mar 22, 2024
Hello Guys,
Yesterday Ontario has invited people under Human Capital Tech draw and I still have not received any invite in my EE profile. Does it takes time more than usual? My CRS score is 478 and draw range is 480-468. My TEER Code is 22221. Everything's checks out. I check my EE profile and double checked if my primary noc code and everything was correct. Please if someone can help me or any guidance would really appreciate.
Thank you :)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Guys,
Yesterday Ontario has invited people under Human Capital Tech draw and I still have not received any invite in my EE profile. Does it takes time more than usual? My CRS score is 478 and draw range is 480-468. My TEER Code is 22221. Everything's checks out. I check my EE profile and double checked if my primary noc code and everything was correct. Please if someone can help me or any guidance would really appreciate.
Thank you :)
You can wait as it sometimes takes 72 hours or contact OINP. OINP site states under yesterday’s draw…
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are not guaranteed a notification of interest and receiving a notification of interest does not guarantee that you meet stream criteria or that your application will be approved.

Reactions: MehulSinh

MehulSinh

Mar 22, 2024
You can wait as it sometimes takes 72 hours or contact OINP. OINP site states under yesterday’s draw…
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are not guaranteed a notification of interest and receiving a notification of interest does not guarantee that you meet stream criteria or that your application will be approved.
Thanks for responding....... Does it really take 72 hours just to receive invite? Oh yeah I read that thing that invite is not guarantee but I really weird my friend is at CRS 471 with same noc node and he received it.

Ajaypal23

Aug 11, 2022
Thanks for responding....... Does it really take 72 hours just to receive invite? Oh yeah I read that thing that invite is not guarantee but I really weird my friend is at CRS 471 with same noc node and he received it.
Did you recieve it? I am in similar situation. Didn’t recieve NOI at CRS 471 , NOC 21231. I wonder why?