+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONIP e-filing portal - File number not visible on the home page

RARUETEV

Jul 23, 2019
Dear members,

I successfully registered my Ontario one-key account and was able to login and select 'Ontario immigration nomination program' option successfully. I selected 'Ontario Express Entry human capital priorities' stream and created my profile successfully. I received a confirmation email with file number in it. However, after log out and login to ONIP efiling portal, I discovered that my file number/application is not appearing on homepage adjacent to 'Ontario Express entry human capital priorities program' selection. Due to this reason, I am unable to start filling my application. Please kindly advise or suggest if you have similar experience or resolutions.

Thank you.

sagar0321

Apr 18, 2018
Dear members,

I successfully registered my Ontario one-key account and was able to login and select 'Ontario immigration nomination program' option successfully. I selected 'Ontario Express Entry human capital priorities' stream and created my profile successfully. I received a confirmation email with file number in it. However, after log out and login to ONIP efiling portal, I discovered that my file number/application is not appearing on homepage adjacent to 'Ontario Express entry human capital priorities program' selection. Due to this reason, I am unable to start filling my application. Please kindly advise or suggest if you have similar experience or resolutions.

Thank you.
Hey,

I am facing the same issue now. How did this issue resolved for you.

RARUETEV

Jul 23, 2019
Hey,

I am facing the same issue now. How did this issue resolved for you.
Please email the issue to Ontario technical team. They will reply and let you know what you need to do. For me, they reset my username and password and asked me to check. Once I did that, it worked.

sagar0321

Apr 18, 2018
T
Please email the issue to Ontario technical team. They will reply and let you know what you need to do. For me, they reset my username and password and asked me to check. Once I did that, it worked.
Thanks man, I have already mailed the issue to them, but they have not replied yet. Will wait for a couple of days or else I would call them once.