ONIP candidates Please Sign petition

zubinmatie

Sep 11, 2015
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys
For all who are ONIP and are waiting for any reason please sign the petition that was started.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/express-nomination-program

further I have email the Minister of Immigrationn Mr Chan for the slow timelines

Please find the letter content below

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 5:47 PM
To: mchan.mpp@liberal.ola.org
Subject: Dilema faced by OINP Applicants due to slow timelines of processing

Respected Sir,

I, Rajesh K Mathew am one of the applicants of the OINP program and wanted to bring forth few points for you to kindly consider on behalf of applicants.

We wanted to bring to your immediate attention the dilemma that is been faced by many of us who have applied for the ONIP program, in the last few months. You might be aware that the Letters for Interest where frozen for the ONIP program in Feb 2016.

There are numerous applicants especially from December 2015 who been waiting the processing of their applications, they are seeing very sluggish movement or no movement. What compounds their fears is that their demand drafts might expire anytime this month. This will mean that they will have to renew their Demand drafts which means, their timelines will increase.

Then there are also some candidates whose work permit is getting over and they fear that they might have to move due to the long waiting periods.

Apart from these, there are also candidates who have already got AOR but awaiting nomination for the past 180 days. This wait has dipped the morals for the all who have applied, the stress levels have increased.

Earlier the timelines where shorter, which was one of the main reasons why everyone had Ontario as a preferred destination.

For your reference please see the excel sheet for the OINP candidates http://tinyurl.com/OINPspreadsheet

The applicants have made countless number of emails or calls results in same standard response, their application is in queue. This does not satisfy the applicants.

Further more a online petition is also been signed for the same

Petition EXPRESS NOMINATION PROGRAM

www.ipetitions.com

This is petition for EXPRESS NOMINATION PROGRAM. Join the movement! Sign now!

Please see if you can use your influence to speed up the timelines as this wait is killing many Canadian dreams.

Regards

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Petition is asking too much and it seems to put prospective immigrants reputation at stake as the Minister would think we are all greedy;

The government was nice enough to make it clear that the express entry will be reformed;

Ontario is still accepting applications for the French stream as it reached its quota in other streams;

The Petition is asking too much and appears to favour only people with Work Experience (mainly for people who attended colleges and engaged in low skilled jobs) rather than for those who invested a lot in Canadian Education, work hard enough to be admitted with a Provincial Regulatory Body in Canada and also for those who are French-English bilingual;

zubinmatie

Sep 11, 2015
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The letter I wrote is for is for people who have already applied, whose applications are stuck. Who have got AOR and are awaiting nominations.

The petition covers all category, please let every individual decide for him/herself.

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada is a federal jurisdiction and Ontario, as a province has its own decision-making power;

It was made clear by Ontario that its quota has been reached;

Now, anyone who speak French can apply; Ontario is still quite generous to let this stream open;

People are welcome to apply if they meed the criteria;

After all, those who are French-English bilingual are more likely to be successfully economically established ;

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zubinmatie said:
The letter I wrote is for is for people who have already applied, whose applications are stuck. Who have got AOR and are awaiting nominations.

The petition covers all category, please let every individual decide for him/herself.
People can choose Australia if they are unhappy and do not speak French;

After all I believe that there should be a quota for each country national Ontario selects (inspiring from Québec immigration) as it makes no sense to see too many same country nationals attending colleges and engaged in low skilled jobs in order to get work experience to apply for PR; Diversity is crucial;

The Minister was aware of that;

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
zubinmatie said:

I request not to send this type of emails. I am December applicant and I think we are now going to get AOR soon. Please dont mess up with the Govt. It happens in all systems of the world. They have a backlog and they are clearing it just for us. They have already said they will ask for new DD and what more you want?

Its only a time span that is not followed and for which they are working on it. I dont think january and february people will take this long a time and also December applicants will get nomination in 90 days.

Please dont proceed with this type of letters which will not mean anything to them but you might put your case on stake or all others who will join.

thanks. have patience and we all are with you waiting since long.

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
I request not to send this type of emails. I am December applicant and I think we are now going to get AOR soon. Please dont mess up with the Govt. It happens in all systems of the world. They have a backlog and they are clearing it just for us. They have already said they will ask for new DD and what more you want?

Its only a time span that is not followed and for which they are working on it. I dont think january and february people will take this long a time and also December applicants will get nomination in 90 days.

Please dont proceed with this type of letters which will not mean anything to them but you might put your case on stake or all others who will join.

thanks. have patience and we all are with you waiting since long.
No offence and with respect to everyone,

honestly there are too much petition going around;

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Elrud said:
No offence and with respect to everyone,

honestly there are too much petition going around;
Its okay to get frustrated and also natural. But to react and fight with the Govt you first need your identity. Its not worth sending any such emails to OINP. They will not give a damn to such emails.

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Its okay to get frustrated and also natural. But to react and fight with the Govt you first need your identity. Its not worth sending any such emails to OINP. They will not give a damn to such emails.
Haha,

if there is already this Petition going around, so what's the point to send emails to OINP;

it makes no sense;

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Elrud said:
Haha,

if there is already this Petition going around, so what's the point to send emails to OINP;

it makes no sense;
i dont think anyone will send a mail (petition is only when it is send officially through some lawyers) like this with his name and details. it is just a provocation and this cannot be encouraged.

confusedapplicant

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
I am sorry - I just have to say this is very laughable.

First, your email is rather hard to read - bad grammar everywhere, which in the context of English fluency for immigration - it doesn't bode well.
Second, the petition:

Keep a fast-track process for applicants who are keen to migrate to Canada faster.

This new stream could be provided at a premium cost
you are essentially saying "please sell Canadian Immigration for $$$"

Further - the content of the petition:

2. Prevent immigrants from migrating to other countries which offer faster immigration, such as Australia.
Then please, by all means, go somewhere else

4. General feeling of happiness and satisfaction.
Lol?

1. Process taking too long and hence, we are unable to take many crucial moves in life, such as buy a house, buy a car, etc.
Lol? It's your life - make your decisions, why is it any of government of Canada's or Canadians' concern about your decision when to buy a house, car, etc?

Most importantly
- immigration is a privilege - not a right. You (immigration applicants) are the one who are asking for favors, you don't get to demand things. It's like the phrase: Give him an inch and he will take a yard

----

If anything, the only group that should get fast tracked are: Canadian graduates who have worked and still are working in Canada (essentially, the CEC group) - these are the people who have been integrated to Canadian living AND they are proven to be taxpayers and productive member of Canadian society.

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
If the government is really interested in it, it will do an investigation by auditing each application from the past 2-3 years. After that, making a conclusion.

You may need to wait another additional 1 or 1.5 years for the government to finish their audits, It's SLOW SLOW SLOW process.

My application was delayed for 1.5 years due to their audits to OINP. Many people may remember the audit happens in 2014. All the processing was stopped from June 2013 to end of 2014. OINP called each applicants, request for more documents and even rejected many applicants after reviewed again.

zubinmatie

Sep 11, 2015
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is a petition that was shared on a whatsapp group that I am part of and hence shared the same.

Again as I said signing a petition or not let it be a individuals prerogative. No one is been forced to sign anything its a request, otherwise please ignore.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
zubinmatie said:
This is a petition that was shared on a whatsapp group that I am part of and hence shared the same.

Again as I said signing a petition or not let it be a individuals prerogative. No one is been forced to sign anything its a request, otherwise please ignore.
I G N O R E D

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
zubinmatie said:
Hi Guys
For all who are ONIP and are waiting for any reason please sign the petition that was started.

further I have email the Minister of Immigrationn Mr Chan for the slow timelines

Please find the letter content below

Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 5:47 PM
To: mchan.mpp@liberal.ola.org
Subject: Dilema faced by OINP Applicants due to slow timelines of processing

Respected Sir,

I, Rajesh K Mathew am one of the applicants of the OINP program and wanted to bring forth few points for you to kindly consider on behalf of applicants.

We wanted to bring to your immediate attention the dilemma that is been faced by many of us who have applied for the ONIP program, in the last few months. You might be aware that the Letters for Interest where frozen for the ONIP program in Feb 2016.

There are numerous applicants especially from December 2015 who been waiting the processing of their applications, they are seeing very sluggish movement or no movement. What compounds their fears is that their demand drafts might expire anytime this month. This will mean that they will have to renew their Demand drafts which means, their timelines will increase.

Then there are also some candidates whose work permit is getting over and they fear that they might have to move due to the long waiting periods.

Apart from these, there are also candidates who have already got AOR but awaiting nomination for the past 180 days. This wait has dipped the morals for the all who have applied, the stress levels have increased.

Earlier the timelines where shorter, which was one of the main reasons why everyone had Ontario as a preferred destination.

For your reference please see the excel sheet for the OINP candidates http://tinyurl.com/OINPspreadsheet

The applicants have made countless number of emails or calls results in same standard response, their application is in queue. This does not satisfy the applicants.

Further more a online petition is also been signed for the same

Petition EXPRESS NOMINATION PROGRAM

www.ipetitions.com

This is petition for EXPRESS NOMINATION PROGRAM. Join the movement! Sign now!

Please see if you can use your influence to speed up the timelines as this wait is killing many Canadian dreams.

Regards
Dude know the facts properly before sending such emails. They are already working for the once whose work permit are expiring in 90 days. I know many such people who have started receiving their AOR (January applicants) .