+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

One week processing time

Nmorris

Jun 20, 2018
I applied for my study permit online June 11th got my letter of submission, my processing time was one week which has passed with still no update. Anyone had a one week processing time and got approval in that time?

AnneLDB

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
I applied for my study permit online June 11th got my letter of submission, my processing time was one week which has passed with still no update. Anyone had a one week processing time and got approval in that time?
Where are you applying from?

AnneLDB

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
A lot of applications nationwide are delayed. Including mine. Hoping for the best for all of us

Steffieo

Jun 20, 2018
Mine is 1 week processing time. Application submitted on 19th May over 1 month no response

afrochik242

Oct 30, 2016
Not sure if you're still waiting but I applied in june and got it back one week later from the bahamas