+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

One Day after Arriving (What a Wonderful World)

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hassanbukhari said:
I like winston Churchill because i live there. :)

Whats your budget and what type of home you are looking for.
Is that right? 3 BR

Good to know...

SFD

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hassanbukhari said:
Saw the add of 3 bed room townhouse today in $ 1425. I have posted it for you under following link.

http://www.allaboutmississauga.com/2011/09/townhouse-for-rent-in-meadowvale-village-mississauga/
Hello Hassanbukhari and Everyone,

Seven days after coming to Canada, I finally, got a lease for a house. Driver License, SIN, banking accounts...

I really thank you all for your advices.... Still, a long way to go but with God's help will achieve all those goals..

I am really thankful to have you all... I defenitively, can say it pays off all the time and effort we do by clicking to Canadavisa. com...

Greetings

SFD

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
Congrats SFD

I hope that everything goes well with u throughout. As u said it is time to pay off thats very right off u, we all members have this responsibility to share experiences and knowlegde once we get through because as we are and have benefited from people like u and many of the seniors and many more then that will be our turn to hand it over to all the new ones and to help them.

Allah Bless us all !!!

Regards
Amir

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amir82 said:
Congrats SFD

I hope that everything goes well with u throughout. As u said it is time to pay off thats very right off u, we all members have this responsibility to share experiences and knowlegde once we get through because as we are and have benefited from people like u and many of the seniors and many more then that will be our turn to hand it over to all the new ones and to help them.

Allah Bless us all !!!

Regards
Amir

Yes, I do agree with you my dear. Helping others is a must for all of us... I've always believed we are a one family and helping each others is not an if..... But a Must...

I am very happy as I am at a new house... Would you believe me that I am not using a GPS? I am just driving and driving in order to know the city main streets and avenues...

God will always look upon us!!!

SFD

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFD said:
I am very happy as I am at a new house... Would you believe me that I am not using a GPS? I am just driving and driving in order to know the city main streets and avenues...

SFD
You are good at driving. I would be lost if not using the GPS, especially in the dark.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
steaky said:
You are good at driving. I would be lost if not using the GPS, especially in the dark.
GPS DOES GOOD FOR A DAY OR TWO.... Then, it doesn't help you as you need to know how to get to places on your own.. I always look for the 4-5 main intersections... Then, one can go anywhere. This week, I went to Richmond Hill and Markham.. I just checked the google map...

It's not that I am good at that... It's the need my brother....

SFD

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, now I use google map before using my GPS, that way I would know if GPS is right or wrong.

hassanbukhari

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well GPS made my life a lot easier. Don't have to worry about any location. Its true that you don't need it after sometime but it does pays off in case you suddenly need to go somewhere.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everyone,

20 days have passed since I did my landing and so far, things have worked out. It's not been easy, but we have achieved a lot. My three children are in school already and they are doing great... One thing I can suggest to those with children that learning English before coming to Canada it's A+...

My Full licence has arrived.. Two credit cards were approved and received... SINs have arrived. And of course, we rented a house!!! Lots of money.... But...

I am back to the country where I reside and will stay for another 5 weeks.. But NEXT weekend will go to Canada (By car) since Permanent Residence Cards will not arrived until 2 more months at least.

My wife has done a heck of a wonderful job by supporting my little ones with school issues... We have not bought a car yet so Public Transportation and taxies have been the mean to get to places when needed... Car Rental sometimes...

When it comes to food, we are trying to come up with a monthly budget...

Will continue writing

SFD

AQ

Sep 6, 2011
SFD said:
Everyone,

20 days have passed since I did my landing and so far, things have worked out. It's not been easy, but we have achieved a lot. My three children are in school already and they are doing great... One thing I can suggest to those with children that learning English before coming to Canada it's A+...

My Full licence has arrived.. Two credit cards were approved and received... SINs have arrived. And of course, we rented a house!!! Lots of money.... But...

I am back to the country where I reside and will stay for another 5 weeks.. But NEXT weekend will go to Canada (By car) since Permanent Residence Cards will not arrived until 2 more months at least.

My wife has done a heck of a wonderful job by supporting my little ones with school issues... We have not bought a car yet so Public Transportation and taxies have been the mean to get to places when needed... Car Rental sometimes...

When it comes to food, we are trying to come up with a monthly budget...

Will continue writing

SFD
Hi

Congrats on achieving your goal! I have 2 questions:
1) I heard you get PR card in 6 weeks.... is this not true?
2) Wouldn't you need the card for reentering Canada?

Appreciate help!

AQ

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AQ said:
Hi

Congrats on achieving your goal! I have 2 questions:
1) I heard you get PR card in 6 weeks.... is this not true?
2) Wouldn't you need the card for reentering Canada?

Appreciate help!

AQ
1) Well, I have asked some friends of mine, and they say it takes more than 8 weeks. As a matter of fact, the IO told me 10 weeks average....

2) Card is needed when entering BY AIR, BOAT, Comercial transportation (Bus), but.. If I rent a car or enter in a private car from the United States, COPR is fine... I ask for a travel document, then 5 weeks from now, will need to apply for another Travel Document and I don't want to take such a risk.

Greetings

SFD

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SFD said:
Yes, I do agree with you my dear. Helping others is a must for all of us... I've always believed we are a one family and helping each others is not an if..... But a Must...

SFD

Yes my friend. we are like a big family. i think this is the only place i have seen real love for one anther. Even
though we do not know each other.

My VO is still very quiet and i am training for a new job and might just stay here.

Yes my friend. we are like a big family. i think this is the only place i have seen real love for one anther. Even

My VO is still very quiet and i am training for a new job and might just stay here.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaforall said:

Canadaforall,

My Great Friend,

Thanks for writing as I have not written lately. Too many things going on... I am working with my work resignation, and some other issues here.

Canadavisa.com is a wonderful space in our lives that provided me useful information and great friends such as you. Wether you come or not, time will tell... God only knows.... I wish you all the best...

SFD

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am back to Canada after leaving two weeks ago. Yesterday, I entered by land and glad I did not have any issue with it. The IO asked me if I had applied for my PR to what I responded YES on x date and plastic is on its way... Any Alcohol or Arms... NOPE... That is it!!!

I will only stay for 4 days nd then go back. My plan is to come back to Canada the first week of November..

So far, things are going fine. Yesterday, My wife did the assestment test and got a very good score, meaning she needs to improve some skills and work on her resume...
My licence arrived 10 days ago. The only mail I am expecting is our PRC.
Guys, I must tell you that my children are doing wonderful; they are getting excelent comments from school.

Now, The main issue is to find an income and that is our next step...

Greetings

SFD