+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

on visitors visa and applied for open work permitt

memadhud

Feb 3, 2013
I am a spouse of a study permitt holder and we both are in canada...At present i am on visitors visa but we applied for my open work permitt in first week of feb2013 still haven't received any info about it nor did i receive my open work permitt..which worries me need to work to survive in canada..can anyone help me as how much time it takes to get work permit?

chamarajaya

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
memadhud said:
I am a spouse of a study permitt holder and we both are in canada...At present i am on visitors visa but we applied for my open work permitt in first week of feb2013 still haven't received any info about it nor did i receive my open work permitt..which worries me need to work to survive in canada..can anyone help me as how much time it takes to get work permit?
are you applied on line or paper application?

chamarajaya

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
memadhud said:
I have applied online.
if your spouse has a full time education in canada you can apply for open work permit.
normally online application processing time around 70 days.
normally CIC sent one conformation e mail. after that if any additional documents need they will informed you.
after your open work permit ready they will again send e mail to your account
think that helps
cheers

memadhud

Feb 3, 2013
chamarajaya said:
if your spouse has a full time education in canada you can apply for open work permit.
normally online application processing time around 70 days.
normally CIC sent one conformation e mail. after that if any additional documents need they will informed you.
after your open work permit ready they will again send e mail to your account
think that helps
cheers
Thanks for the info.