+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP-reference letter needed for verification-after PPR?

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
my friend applied in June 2013 is still application in process from Dec 2013..

n I'm September 2013 applicant still with AOR/Medical received status.

LibraNova

Jul 11, 2014
Yes definitely, did any one of you contact CIC or Ontario PNP to get an understanding of what exactly happening. People don't mind waiting as long as there is a clear communication from the departments and they are more transparent. They usually send ambiguous messages which raises more questions than answers. Please share your opinion on this statement.

kaka188

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
The ambiguity raised comes about I think because the various departments are so disconnected that the one would not know what the other is up to its not consolidated its easy to get frustrated. I think QA selectees may have had gaps or inconsistent information in the applications or may have extended processing times in some stages. I hate to say it but under intense scrutiny there could be rejections I pray it is not so.

shadash

Aug 7, 2014
I applied Nov 2012 and it is going to be two years in 15 days!!! and I guess I was chosen for QA since I received the two emails asking for additional documents and absolutely nothing yet, cic website states that processing is 17 month but at least for me it has been more. I have worked here for two years I think I made a horrible mistake to choose PNP.

LibraNova

Jul 11, 2014
shadash said:
I applied Nov 2012 and it is going to be two years in 15 days!!! and I guess I was chosen for QA since I received the two emails asking for additional documents and absolutely nothing yet, cic website states that processing is 17 month but at least for me it has been more. I have worked here for two years I think I made a horrible mistake to choose PNP.
Are you an inland applicant? Did you inquire what is the issue ?

traxton

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
shadash said:
You should switch to CEC and apply via that route if your PNP application isn't moving. I might be doing so too if I don't hear any news of my PNP application by mid next year.

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Really don't know how they choose ppl for QA.

I have seen masters, PhDs with/without jobs and working international undergraduates all selected for QA. :eek:

I guesss maybe it is random and does not necessarily imply something. :eek:

torca

Sep 6, 2014
This question is for every one on this portal Do any one of you know a person who has undergone QA and got his PR ???

Pleople please reply

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
moonbow2010 said:
Really don't know how they choose ppl for QA.

I have seen masters, PhDs with/without jobs and working international undergraduates all selected for QA. :eek:

I guesss maybe it is random and does not necessarily imply something. :eek:
everything is on hold under opnp from july

torca

Sep 6, 2014
This question is for every one on this portal Do any one of you know a person who has undergone QA and got his PR Huh

Pleople please reply

Any information regarding this would be helpful..

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
torca said:
This question is for every one on this portal Do any one of you know a person who has undergone QA and got his PR Huh

Pleople please reply

Any information regarding this would be helpful..
personally I don't know any case like this but my friend told me someone got ppr few days ago n he also heard from someone so I don't know how concrete the information is

toleoring

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
traxton said:
You should switch to CEC and apply via that route if your PNP application isn't moving. I might be doing so too if I don't hear any news of my PNP application by mid next year.
this sounds like a plan. I might consider it now...

traxton

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Seems like EVERY on-pnp applicant is put on hold now since EVERY one of us are being put through QA? Any on-pnp on this board who has seen any updates on their PR applications so far or at least were not selected for QA?