Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
:eek: I checked ECAS this morning, and less than 6 weeks after my husband's interview in Tunis, Tunisia, it says 'Decision Made'! Isn't this too soon? I know a virtual friend who's husband had his interview at the same Embassy and who also is going thru Paris, and his VO said if a decision is made in less than 2 months, than the answer is 'no', but if it is more than 2 months, then it is yes. (he was refused in 2 weeks) It was a different VO than my husband's, but, I am soooo worried that he will be refused too! Doesn't the background check usually take 2 months or more, which they don't usually start until they believe the marriage is genuine? (after the interview?) Can others tell me how long they waited for a decision after their interview and what that decision was? I don't think I'll be eating or sleeping for a week, or until we get the letter. :-\

cuds

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh tunesiabride - so happy that the decission made notice is there!!!

I hope the outcome will be positive. I cannot imagine how nervous you guys must be now. Let's hope that the good feeling you guys had with the interview was the same feeling as the VOs.

Keep us posted!
Thinking of you

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
Thanks cuds. Yeah, nervous isn't the word for it! We sent in sooo much proof, sent in a 2nd package even, had a big traditional wedding and the whole works, but maybe my husband screwed up the interview - I don't know. I ordered CAIPS a month ago, so with any luck, I will receive these today and will know 'something'!

I

iarblue

Dont go by another persons interview,every persons process is different,and there is no way they can tell you if it is after 2 months its a yes if before its a no that is not true at all.Maybe it takes a bit longer to look over an app again and give a possitive result quickly as if the interview went great,then someone could wait 3 months to get a no.
So dont get worked up over this as it could very well be your interview went great and they made a decision fast,some had got their answer right in an interview.
So fingers crossed and lets see,nobody knows how immigration bases their answers or reasons as everyones is different,and every officer is different.
:D

vinz

Star Member
Jun 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 7, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 15, 2009
Med's Request
Dec. 10, 2009
Med's Done....
April 5, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 10, 2010
just wait for 48 hours. you will received from the embassy

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
48 hours? What do you mean?

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
inshallah! ;D

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
when I know what the decision is, I will definitely post it here in this forum. Hopefully, it will be next week! :)

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
does your brother-in-law live in Tunisia with his wife and 3 children?