App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
omarse said:
Ok If i managed the point (2) enter and try to stay for 2 years

I already have a social insurance number (SIN) so does this makes me able to be eligible to get work.
Your SIN will probably be dormant. Until it's re-enabled, you may have problems. Of course, this might start questions being asked...

omarse

Dec 12, 2013
OK I am just wondering why is they keeping our data in there system as from the FOSS I got from the CIC it shows that it will expire on the year 2020

and under the status of this DOC

(blank)

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, the SIN will be dormant and will have to be reactivated but I wouldn't see any problems because of that. Service Canada is not immigration and as far as I know, they have no duty to rat you out to immigration. Because of the privacy act, it is even possible that they are not allowed to share info with immigration.

The difficult thing is getting in without getting reported and after that, surviving for 2 years convincing everybody to accept your old landing papers as proof of your PR as opposed to a PR card. The main thing is getting health care. You can live without a car as long as you make sure to live and work in an area where you can get public transport.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omarse said:
Dears I got my FOSS report
and I really don't know what is the next step should be

I don't understand any thing but I have notice

Type 01 - WATCH FOR

Expiry date 2020

nothing under the Status of this Doc

so any clue
What is the date against the watch for annotation? Regardless the IMM1000 is no longer acceptable as a travel document being proof of PR status - it really should never have been given it had no photograph and was easily forged/ fraudulently used. The phrase a never ending record all over suddenly springs to mind!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

omarse said:
Ok If i managed the point (2) enter and try to stay for 2 years

I already have a social insurance number (SIN) so does this makes me able to be eligible to get work.
If there is a "watch for" in FOSS then it isn't a simple case that you and your family just left Canada. A watch for is usually in the system for a person who has been removed from Canada.

omarse

Dec 12, 2013
Msafiri said:
What is the date against the watch for annotation? Regardless the IMM1000 is no longer acceptable as a travel document being proof of PR status - it really should never have been given it had no photograph and was easily forged/ fraudulently used. The phrase a never ending record all over suddenly springs to mind!
I don't know what date you want in the paper but there is

under the (FILE Information part)

CREATION DATE 1996
CHARGE-OUT Date 2007
Last Access Date 2007
------------------------------
under the (NON-Computer Based entry)

TYPE 01 - WATCH FOR

DATE CREATE 2007 EXPIRY DATE 2020
--------------------------------
under the (Confirmation of permanent residence)

Date issued 1993
Became PR on 1994
---------------------------------

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My inclination is that your father landed (1994) under an investor class with a PR conditions met review at the 2 year mark (1996). When did you leave the country? He either didn't show up for the review or things did not work out at review and there was some form of enforcement action likely a departure order. The dates likely default dates for archiving and or/ watch out period expiry depending on FOSS default timelines back then. Did your father ever apply for a TD?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Msafiri said:
My inclination is that your father landed (1994) under an investor class with a PR conditions met review at the 2 year mark (1996). When did you leave the country? He either didn't show up for the review or things did not work out at review and there was some form of enforcement action likely a departure order. The dates likely default dates for archiving and or/ watch out period expiry depending on FOSS default timelines back then. Did your father ever apply for a TD?
The OP said that they all left in "94" and haven't returned since. Looks like they landed and left.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zardoz said:
The OP said that they all left in "94" and haven't returned since. Looks like they landed and left.
I'm going with the 1996 FOSS entry which ties in with an investor class 2 year review aka 'probationary' type landing. Seems like a no show with departure order issued but the OP can just ask his father and get the appropriate answers if possible.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Msafiri said:
I'm going with the 1996 FOSS entry which ties in with an investor class 2 year review aka 'probationary' type landing. Seems like a no show with departure order issued but the OP can just ask his father and get the appropriate answers if possible.
I really think that the OP is "urinating into the wind" with this.

omarse

Dec 12, 2013
OK first what is the OP ?

note that last time we entered and left was on 1996 by Car.

also what are your suggestion after you see the date?

is there a hope :-[