+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

old passport travel history

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
Do i need to include travel history from my old passport (current passport is 6 years old(. I dont have old passport and do not remember travels made on it however I travelled extensively on my old passport.

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
monavy said:
Do i need to include travel history from my old passport (current passport is 6 years old(. I dont have old passport and do not remember travels made on it however I travelled extensively on my old passport.
You have to mention your travel history for the last 10 years...or starting from age 18 whichever is first, but you dont need to upload that passport when submitting your E-apr.... try to find the exact dates from your e-mails, photos taken etc.... worst case explain in an LOE....

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
Ezgi84 said:
You have to mention your travel history for the last 10 years...or starting from age 18 whichever is first, but you dont need to upload that passport when submitting your E-apr.... try to find the exact dates from your e-mails, photos taken etc.... worst case explain in an LOE....
travel history of 10 years or since 18 years whichever is lowest? so if you are 30 years old, does it mean to start from age 20 and above or age 18 or above?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monavy said:
travel history of 10 years or since 18 years whichever is lowest? so if you are 30 years old, does it mean to start from age 20 and above or age 18 or above?
if you are 30 - travel history from age 20 onwards

if you are 25 - travel history from age 18 onwards

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
hi
i have travel history on my old passport, but i have not traveled my new passport which i presented to IRCC.also i didn't mention any travel history, as from every country it will reuqire me to arrange police report which was complicated process. now i have applied as well for visa, now i a thinking i made mistake, will they must check my old passports as well? or sometime they can skip it.