AOR1 aug 19
Spnr approval sept 15
IP Sept 17
Medical rcd
AOR2 oct 4

HKVO

Thank you! :)
tracy0831,

It is now apparent that your file might have been transferred to HKVO last month, plus you need to add at least 4 months before your file begin to be processed for PR. You can order your GCMS mid March 2016 since your file is fairly brand new in the CIC's system. girdle yourself with more patience because the road is long for you. I will wish you all the best.

kyo9000

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manilla
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 17, 2015 CIC Receive: April 22,2015
AOR Received.
May 13,2015 SA: June 12, 2015
File Transfer...
June 18, 2015
Med's Request
up front
Med's Done....
March 18,2015
Passport Req..
July 13,2015 PP Receive July 20,2015 (status change to IP Sept. 5, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
DM: January 28,2016
Eagle333 said:
kyo9000 and AnQ,

Since both of you seem to fall under the same timeline as you both said. kyo9000 I will base my comments on your timeline since AnQ did not provide me with his or hers. kyo9000 your file arrived to your visa office perhaps in early or mid July and there is a likelihood that it was stamped with a BFD of 3-4 months review schedule. Which explains you could not see those notes in CAPITAL AND BOLDS LETTERS. I will advise kyo9000 to request your notes next December 25th I am sure you will see some activities at that time.
Thank you Eagle, base on Ecas they started processing the application on June 22, 2015. Just like AnQ status change to in process on September 5, 2015. I will take your advice and order another note on December 25th. Thank you again for responding so quickly. I greatly appreciate it and like how you take time to answer everyone question.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kyo9000 said:
Thank you Eagle, base on Ecas they started processing the application on June 22, 2015. Just like AnQ status change to in process on September 5, 2015. I will take your advice and order another note on December 25th. Thank you again for responding so quickly. I greatly appreciate it and like how you take time to answer everyone question.
+1 kyo9000

tracy0831

Sep 16, 2015
Eagle333 said:
tracy0831,

It is now apparent that your file might have been transferred to HKVO last month, plus you need to add at least 4 months before your file begin to be processed for PR. You can order your GCMS mid March 2016 since your file is fairly brand new in the CIC's system. girdle yourself with more patience because the road is long for you. I will wish you all the best.
Thank you for your comments Eagle
It's getting late. You should get some rest! Don't work too hard ;)

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
@ Eagle

What Documentary Evidences I can collect to Convince IO that we are genuine Couple, beside ( Skype , FB, E-mail, Phones Records , Ect.. )? bcz i have already sent bunch of these evidences to IO before . I wanna collect some more and quality Evidences for my Interview.. what your mind tell you about this Dear Eagle ??

warzo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
01-12-2014 - In Process...: - 17-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-12-2015
tony000 said:
@ Eagle

What Documentary Evidences I can collect to Convince IO that we are genuine Couple, beside ( Skype , FB, E-mail, Phones Records , Ect.. )? bcz i have already sent bunch of these evidences to IO before . This time i wanna collect some more and quality Evidences.. what you mind tell you about this Dear Eagle ??
What is the purpose of sending in all these documents? Do you think it will waive the interview? Perhaps not, but if you really want, you can give it a try.

In addition to the above, has your spouse visited you since your application? You should include tickets/boarding passes and pictures.

And really focus on why are they calling for an interview. And then collect documents accordingly. You maybe asked to bring this to the interview as well.

AnQ

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
kyo9000 said:
Hi kyo9000
We have the same exact time line
june 30 - application was sent to manila VO.
ppr - july 13.
Hope hear good news soon.

hi eagle,
I'll follow your advice for kyo9000
My gcms was october mid month.

Still hoping for early white christmas.
Takes lots of money since im paying the rent alone....

akcec

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2015
AOR Received.
28-02-2015
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2015
Interview........
23-02-2016
I received my GCMS notes today.. For the assessments section all is Not Started except for Medical Passed:

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Medical: Passed

On Ecas the status is:

We received xxxx application for permanent residence on February 26, 2015.
We started processing xxxx application on March 31, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

In GCMS there is a section about Eligibility Assessment where it says the Due Date is 2016/03/04. Is this when they will actually look at the application? How long after that till Decision Made? Also the validity date for medicals is 2016/01/28. Does that mean they will request new medicals if the application is not finalized before this date?

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
warzo said:
What is the purpose of sending in all these documents? Do you think it will waive the interview? Perhaps not, but if you really want, you can give it a try.

In addition to the above, has your spouse visited you since your application? You should include tickets/boarding passes and pictures.

And really focus on why are they calling for an interview. And then collect documents accordingly. You maybe asked to bring this to the interview as well.
Dear Warzo I'm not going to send any document to CIC. I was asking this bcz i wanna Start collecting documents for my interview but this time I think to collect different evidences , beside Skype , FB , E-mail etc... I already sent these evidence to CIC with Package & also I sent Additional documents after the visit of my Spouse in Sep 2015 . So i was wonderingl what else i Can use as evidence for CIC and something new for them . Make sense Warzo ??

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tony000 said:
@ Eagle

What Documentary Evidences I can collect to Convince IO that we are genuine Couple, beside ( Skype , FB, E-mail, Phones Records , Ect.. )? bcz i have already sent bunch of these evidences to IO before . I wanna collect some more and quality Evidences for my Interview.. what your mind tell you about this Dear Eagle ??
CIC is very organized, when they call for an interview they send a complete information about the location, date and time, what you should bring as documents. So refer yourself to the interview guide sent by CIC Tony.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
Eagle333 said:
CIC is very organized, when they call for an interview they send a complete information about the location, date and time, what you should bring as documents. So refer yourself to the interview guide sent by CIC Tony.
Thanks Eagle for your Reply . I'll wait for CIC to send me Guide line about what to bring.From 16 Sep 2015 i m in interview queue when should expect my interview ?? When I got notes it said file Put Away Since 16 Sep 2015 and notes were generated on 15 Oct 2015. So my question is when should I order note again to see new updates?? I sent Additional documents on 18 Sep 2015 which we never find on notes if they have receive them or not , May be bcz file is Put Away and they never touch File again.. Thr is no Due date about anything or Bring forward dates in notes , nothing like this . does not say anything about background checks etc ... I'm having feeling that its gonna take bit. what are your Thoughts Eagle & other mates ??

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tony000 said:
Thanks Eagle for your Reply . I'll wait for CIC to send me Guide line about what to bring.From 16 Sep 2015 i m in interview queue when should expect my interview ?? When I got notes it said file Put Away Since 16 Sep 2015 and notes were generated on 15 Oct 2015. So my question is when should I order note again to see new updates?? I sent Additional documents on 18 Sep 2015 which we never find on notes if they have receive them or not , May be bcz file is Put Away and they never touch File again.. Thr is no Due date about anything or Bring forward dates in notes , nothing like this . does not say anything about background checks etc ... I'm having feeling that its gonna take bit. what are your Thoughts Eagle & other mates ??
If they want you to bring something they will let you know. No one can touch your file now until interview is conducted, that is why you cannot even see a BFD on your file. 2-3 months after you successfully pass your interview you can then request your GCMS. They are also doing BGC checks right now so that your file does not stay behind when eligibility passes. Please you need to cool off a little bit because you keep asking the same questions over and over again Tony. When you post the same things all the time you might not get lots of attention because people know that you have already been advised what to do by 3 or 4 people. If I were you now, I will be reading other people's experiences and learn from them.

kyo9000

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manilla
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 17, 2015 CIC Receive: April 22,2015
AOR Received.
May 13,2015 SA: June 12, 2015
File Transfer...
June 18, 2015
Med's Request
up front
Med's Done....
March 18,2015
Passport Req..
July 13,2015 PP Receive July 20,2015 (status change to IP Sept. 5, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
DM: January 28,2016
AnQ said:
Hi kyo9000
We have the same exact time line
june 30 - application was sent to manila VO.
ppr - july 13.
Hope hear good news soon.

hi eagle,
I'll follow your advice for kyo9000
My gcms was october mid month.

Still hoping for early white christmas.
Takes lots of money since im paying the rent alone....
Hey AnQ,

Wow our timeline is very similar. Me too I'm hoping and praying that the visa will be issue for all of us before Christmas. Being reunited with our love ones will be the perfect Christmas gift. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

jay80

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2015
Nomination.....
december 2014
AOR Received.
April 2015
File Transfer...
june 2016
Med's Request
may 2015/ june 2016
Med's Done....
may 2015/ june 2016
Passport Req..
september 2016
VISA ISSUED...
october 2016 received
LANDED..........
landing before December
Eagle333 said:
Everybody listen up,

I just got off the phone a while ago with a friend of mine whose big brother works for CIC around the globe. I ask my friend to ask his brother why new applicants have 3 lines very quickly on their eCas? and their eCas shows in process with the date they started processing? He told him that; way down from 2011, CIC had a huge
backlog to clear because the background checks were requested after the eligibility passes, if someone had to go through an interview their background checks were only started after they pass eligibility via interview. But CIC wants to cut the backlog by introducing a new strategy in requesting the background checks even before eligibility is not finished yet so that when the VO will finished updating the eligibility the background might come right quickly to allow them in taking a quick Decision. He said today they update eCas to in process at the very early date but it does not mean that the file is almost done also eligibility in some cases is still under review by 3 different officers each one take turns, usually the 3rd Officer is a Manager mostly a Canadian notional but
the first 2 officers are always local people that are trained by CIC to work for Canada in their home country. Now I understand why CIC usually says that file is under review even for 3 months. So guys he said that as long as there is no additional documents requested or interview letter sent, the applicants should not worry and the date shown on eCas is when the application went in process or is when they requested the background checks at the same time they will take time to review the eligibility stage. He said they don't want to wait for someone to pass an interview so that they can start the checks it slows down the process.

Hope I did something for Millions of applicants who are troubled about the new and old in process. I am will take questions with more confidence now. Guys I am working so hard because my brother is also sponsoring his wife that is why you see I am very dedicated like this, otherwise I would have been busy doing other things. lol

good day eagle,

this post from your thread concerned me a bit. On my eCAS, i was requested to provide a document to which I am not able to produce from one of my dependents. to support my concern on the requested document, I have submitted 3 documents- annulled marriage certificate, birth cert which from where i have not signed as the father and an affidavit waiving the right of my child from PR under my sponsorship. Will the following documents i just mentioned be sufficient enough to support my application?