Old Address in RCMP report

livingincanada2016

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi All,

I have been asked for additional documents for RCMP fingerprint based criminal record check. I have done the same but while taking the fingerprint they scan my state ID card and that has my old address, below is timeline for address -

1. After Sept 1, 2017 - New address (Same in my Express entry profile), AOR - Sept 8, 2017
2. Before Sept 1, 2017 - Old apartment address same street but different number (This is on my RCMP report)

Do i need to redo my finger prints? I asked RCMP, they said its fingerprint based criminal check and they do not validate address, so I should be OK.

Below is attached letter verbiage that i received from CIC

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
> 00000000- MYNAME:
RCMP Criminal Record Check: Please provide an RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints. Please check the CIC website (How to obtain a police certificate - Canada) and refer to the criminal record check link.
Complete all steps as instructed on the RCMP website. You will find the link below.
> http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm"