+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ok now I am worried ....

MiaB777

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
I managed to get a hold of an agent today and I asked about the application and all the info he gave me was that they have all the necessary documents and nothing more. He didn’t want or couldn’t tell me anything more.
I saw ppl on this forum who talked to agents and got details like eligibility passed or things like that. I asked and he said that’s all he can tell me. He was very nice and helpful so it wasn’t with bad intention I am sure but I assume they have access to more info than what I do on the online account..
Now should I worry about this or are ppl who get more Info given to them Outland and that’s the reason ?

hamiltondreamer

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-04-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
No one is stopping you from ordering GCMS notes.
Hello please i would like your insight. My file has been on NA2 for about 30 days. At IP1 stage i submitted Schedule A requested by CIC. I work in my country civil service and i have a visa refusal.

my question is do you know anyone recently who has a similar case and processed to PPR. I would like to compare timeline. Also if you can provide any insight. Thank you

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello please i would like your insight. My file has been on NA2 for about 30 days. At IP1 stage i submitted Schedule A requested by CIC. I work in my country civil service and i have a visa refusal.

my question is do you know anyone recently who has a similar case and processed to PPR. I would like to compare timeline. Also if you can provide any insight. Thank you
I'm not interested in timelines so I cannot help you there. Regarding your schedule A request there is nothing of concern as it is commonly requested to plenty of applicants especially those who answer "yes" to any of the statutory questions.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
No but they take a long time so it doesn’t really help to put my mind to ease
If it hasn't been over 6 months since your AOR, an agent won't tell you any details.

Honestly, you'll get more info from GCMS notes if you're within 6 months than trying your luck with a call centre agent.

hamiltondreamer

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-04-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
am no
I'm not interested in timelines so I cannot help you there. Regarding your schedule A request there is nothing of concern as it is commonly requested to plenty of applicants especially those who answer "yes" to any of the statutory questions.
Thank you for your response , wasn't particular about the timeline most specifically on anyone working in government that you have analyzed their timeline.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
am no
Thank you for your response , wasn't particular about the timeline most specifically on anyone working in government that you have analyzed their timeline.
i think what delpiero meant was that all the timeline comparisons are pointless. honestly, i'm believing so as well. i think it's just a way for all of us to reassure ourselves by comparing notes but i've come to believe that no two files are treated the same even if they're an exact copy of each other

hamiltondreamer

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-04-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
i think what delpiero meant was that all the timeline comparisons are pointless. honestly, i'm believing so as well. i think it's just a way for all of us to reassure ourselves by comparing notes but i've come to believe that no two files are treated the same even if they're an exact copy of each other
no two files can be the same. Also there are patterns and statistics . There are LVOs that are problematic and some are not. It helps for planning. Anyway just looking for someone who's working in government position and has applied for PPR if you know one pls point me in their direction. Thanks

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
no two files can be the same. Also there are patterns and statistics . There are LVOs that are problematic and some are not. It helps for planning.
those stats won't help you planning. i'll ive you an example: my file for example got medicals passed, no additional documents needed and an rprf request within two months and then nothing for three and i'm at cpc ottawa which is considered faster. for others, they had nothing for a month then suddenly everything done in a month. the local vo share files for load balancing not more. even the pattern of med passed --> ip1 --> na1 --> ip2 is pure speculation by people on the forum. these charts and stats you see are just done by members to get a sense of reassurance, but stats needs trends to be valid which is not the case with cic.
as for the government job, no i don't know anyone and again i wouldn't rely on these comparisons but that's just my opinion. it may take longer due to security screening which is out of cic's hands. you can use the search feature of the website to find threads posted by people in a similar case as yours.
just order the gcms notes when you start your 3rd month and then on a monthly or whichever frequency you want because it's the only way you can know what's happening in your file and how things are progressing

hamiltondreamer

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-04-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
those stats won't help you planning. i'll ive you an example: my file for example got medicals passed, no additional documents needed and an rprf request within two months and then nothing for three and i'm at cpc ottawa which is considered faster. for others, they had nothing for a month then suddenly everything done in a month. the local vo share files for load balancing not more. even the pattern of med passed --> ip1 --> na1 --> ip2 is pure speculation by people on the forum. these charts and stats you see are just done by members to get a sense of reassurance, but stats needs trends to be valid which is not the case with cic.
as for the government job, no i don't know anyone and again i wouldn't rely on these comparisons but that's just my opinion. it may take longer due to security screening which is out of cic's hands. you can use the search feature of the website to find threads posted by people in a similar case as yours.
just order the gcms notes when you start your 3rd month and then on a monthly or whichever frequency you want because it's the only way you can know what's happening in your file and how things are progressing