+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP- Skill worker

pkmodi01

Mar 10, 2023
My status updated to " waiting for information" in OINP application(OINP- Skill worker). I did not received any email to submit any additional documents, even same for my employer. It is showing Green correct sign on left side. I dont know what to do.

Is there any experience same and what would be next possibility?

sahilverma030791

Feb 12, 2023
My status updated to " waiting for information" in OINP application(OINP- Skill worker). I did not received any email to submit any additional documents, even same for my employer. It is showing Green correct sign on left side. I dont know what to do.

Is there any experience same and what would be next possibility?
Hey I am in same situation. OINP-CEC. Don’t know what information they want. Same green check. No email, nothing. Keep me updated if I you get to know something, I will do the same.

pkmodi01

Mar 10, 2023
Hi @sahilverma030791,
My employer received email for some documents requests. but status is same as like earlier. Well it was summitted on same day. waiting for next step.

Did you get any update?

sahilverma030791

Feb 12, 2023
hi, how did you get to know your employer got an email? Were you cc’d in that email? My status got changed to dip itself, I didn’t see any email to me or my employer or what was the reason for waiting for information. March 20th it changed to dip.

pkmodi01

Mar 10, 2023
Yes, I was in Cc in email.
How long it took to change your status from “ Waiting for information “ to “DIP”

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Hi guys, please share your timeline.
I submitted my application on May 24th. It's been a month but status unchanged, it showed "submitted."
Im so nervous now.