lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imarchuang said:
Hi Laura, I think you delay was due to the fact that they did not do any processing between Dec-2015 and Jan-2016. Finger crossed for you
I think so too. Thank you very much!

saud

Star Member
May 6, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
Hi
anyone got AOR who applied in November or January.
i am also waiting for AOR, applied on 5th of January.
How long i need to wait for my AOR,,,,,,,,
:(

PurpleStar

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
saud said:
Hi
With their backlogs, around April or May. Good luck and be patient!

friend23

Mar 15, 2016
saud said:
Hi
Hey.. I dont think they are still handing out AOR to people who applied in November and after... My file got received on November 2 and I haven't got the AOR :( My friend's got received on October 28, and he got the AOR 3 weeks ago. I dont know whats going on and would like to hear from others who applied in November.

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
friend23 said:
Hey.. I dont think they are still handing out AOR to people who applied in November and after... My file got received on November 2 and I haven't got the AOR :( My friend's got received on October 28, and he got the AOR 3 weeks ago. I dont know whats going on and would like to hear from others who applied in November.

Hi,

I applied on November 6 and I am still waiting for AOR.
I think November and December applicants who got their AORs applied under another stream, not masters graduates one.

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
lauraDz said:
Hi,

I think November and December applicants who got their AORs applied under another stream, not masters graduates one.
Hi Laura,

The PNP master stream takes frustratingly long to get AOR recently, and you might think of some alternatives:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/express-entry-international-students-1.3483347

Hopefully, some good news will be come out soon

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
Applicants till nov 20th got AOR and it is confirmed in another thread. Mine is Dec 3rd and i got a reply for my inquiry on AOR as shown below.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to your recent correspondence on March 13th:

During the month of December, processing was paused until the first week of January. Your application has been received in our office and is in queue for review by an officer.

If the application is complete, you will receive an acknowledgement letter from OINP by email to indicate that your application has been accepted by this office.

If the application is not complete, the entire application package will be returned to you by Purolator including the payment.

Our program strives to adhere to a 90 day service standard to ensure that all applicants receive a decision on their application in a timely and predictable manner. Due to the large volume of applications that the program has received, it may take more than 90 days to reach a final decision on your application. We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding, and apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Thank you for your interest in our program.

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for sharing the insight! Cheers mate!

vivekskumar8544 said:
Applicants till nov 20th got AOR and it is confirmed in another thread. Mine is Dec 3rd and i got a reply for my inquiry on AOR as shown below.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to your recent correspondence on March 13th:

During the month of December, processing was paused until the first week of January. Your application has been received in our office and is in queue for review by an officer.

If the application is complete, you will receive an acknowledgement letter from OINP by email to indicate that your application has been accepted by this office.

If the application is not complete, the entire application package will be returned to you by Purolator including the payment.

Our program strives to adhere to a 90 day service standard to ensure that all applicants receive a decision on their application in a timely and predictable manner. Due to the large volume of applications that the program has received, it may take more than 90 days to reach a final decision on your application. We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding, and apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

friend23

Mar 15, 2016
lauraDz said:
Hi,

I think thats what it is.. masters stream is taking too long to get AOR.. though some people report that they didn't get an AOR at all

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imarchuang said:
Hi Laura,

The PNP master stream takes frustratingly long to get AOR recently, and you might think of some alternatives:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/express-entry-international-students-1.3483347

Hopefully, some good news will be come out soon
Thanks imarchuang!

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
friend23 said:
I think thats what it is.. masters stream is taking too long to get AOR.. though some people report that they didn't get an AOR at all
Do you mean that people receive their nominations without getting AORs first?

friend23

Mar 15, 2016
lauraDz said:
Do you mean that people receive their nominations without getting AORs first?
I dnt know exactly what is happening currently.. I know from the threads that one person received their nomination without getting AOR.. Rest all who applied have received AOR first, then nomination

jaamit

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Following is the latest update from OINP regarding my application. Not sure how many weeks to wait for now.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to your recent correspondence on March 15th:

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

Thanks
Amit

ericych

Mar 17, 2016
parvisingh said:
They use Purolator

Since you raised the issue, beware of Purolator they are not professional. I was sent this nomination on the 2nd Feb and they were holding it till now. They had the no on the package and did not call me. I keep calling my nearest Purolator to ask if they have my package. They are not good at all.

When I asked them why did they not deliver, in the comment section on package it said no apartment no. I pointed it to the lady at Purolator my suite no mentioned to challenge the comment on the package. But I doubt that would change their attitude further.
Hi parvisingh, I am wondering did OINP send you an email notice or phone you before they sent the letter by Purolator? I received my AOR nearly 2 months ago, nothing heard back from them yet. Hope they didn't deliver it to the wrong place...

imdeepali

Mar 18, 2016
Hi All,

My CRS score is less than 400 , are there any chances to get nomination from Ontario..

Plz let me know if anybody under 400 got any nomination....

Thanks.
Dips.