+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Sept 21st Application yet not confirmed receipt from OINP

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
natdn said:
Ya its even worse for me ... My PGWP expiring in 2 months ... I am going to call CIC and check whether i need AOR-PR for getting Work permit extension.
Instead of calling, drop them a fax with the details and explaining your situation, they will surely consider as we have been seeing many examples where applicants have been nominated out of turn because of expiring permits. Fax is reliable, and guranteed response.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vj3171 said:
Dear All,

Greetings! Finally OINP sent me mail requesting for additional docs. Now they have asked me to submit my salary slip for the period of 2012-2013 that time I was working in London, UK (2011 - 2013) and Aug 2013 I moved to Dubai. Now the problem is I do not have the salary slips for tht period, my UK bank accounts are closed and the employer is not giving any affirmative response. Seniors kindly advise any alternative to this situation. As usually your kind cooperation is highly appreciated.

Regards
VJ
Provide them with all the alternative documents that you have and write a convincing LOE to explain your situation.

I am a November 5 applicant too but I've already received my additional document request in April. Feb 11 AOR.

You can join the November thread here. I will update the list with your details.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t382152.0.html;

Good luck and all the very best! Wish you a speedy nomination!

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you RajKamal

I am sending them my P60 Tax form for 2012 - 2013, Experience Certificate, Offer Letter, Confirmation Letter, Employment Certificate and cover letter. Hope it works.

Thanks for the below link. And wish you the same a speedy nomination.

VJ

frankivy

Oct 16, 2015
ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2016
Thanks, hopefully they can do it asap. application sent nov 7, still waiting for AOR

parvisingh said:
I2 just wondering how is this possible?

www(dot)canadavisa(dot)com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-ontario-pnp-oinp-timeline-int-student-with-job-offer-t376849(dot)0(dot)html

Why a different treatment with Master program applicants. This person in the above post got everything on time it seems. He submitted around the same time we did and we are yet to receive the acknowledgement.

frankivy

Oct 16, 2015
ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2016
why oinp office never answer your call now?

parvisingh said:
Your welcome Laura. I feel finally my waiting period would not be that long now. I would be just 11 days short after 30 Nov (which I think would be pushed to Feb :( ). I dream of getting the nomination in this month itself. That would be so super cool. Fingers crossed.

Please share any information that you guys might encounter too.

frankivy

Oct 16, 2015
ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2016
I used post canada, delivered, i emailed the mail room clerk in their building to confirm if they got my package

parvisingh said:
Mine got delivered to the designated place. I sent from FEDEX to be safe. I dont believe in Canada post too much. Still havent got any confirmation. Has anybody got a confirmation here who sent application ? THey have my 1500$ draft. I know no one else can withdraw it but they still need to acknowledge so that I can start counting my 90 days.

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
I was in a similar situation, dropped them few mails and never got a response. But fax helped me. Later Received AOR attachment on which date of generation was 4 months older(may be they have sent to a wrong recipient previously). Send them a fax. And they tend to respond

frankivy said:
I used post canada, delivered, i emailed the mail room clerk in their building to confirm if they got my package