+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Queries

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi,

I reside in the USA and I have received a Letter of Interest from OINP on Aug 15th, 2019. I have uploaded all the documents , however, I want to clear off few queries before submitting the application. Can anyone help me answering them ?

1) While uploading work history documents , “in proof of compensation” you can read - proof of income tax documents - are these documents mandatory ? I have already uploaded all the paystubs/ job offer letter, experience letter, resignation letter, work hours etc in the application.

2) In Other Optional Documents - Can I include a cover letter ? Is it necessary ? Or simply do not attach anything?

3) Other Activities (excluding education and paid work) – Is this Mandatory ? I just have a 6 - month gap after my Graduation when I was in a job search. Rest everything is in line with the application dates without a break – Do I need to write this as a separate letter or just fill “NO “ in the application and move on to the next tab ?

Some help would be appreciated.

doge

Mar 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017
Hi,

I reside in the USA and I have received a Letter of Interest from OINP on Aug 15th, 2019. I have uploaded all the documents , however, I want to clear off few queries before submitting the application. Can anyone help me answering them ?

1) While uploading work history documents , “in proof of compensation” you can read - proof of income tax documents - are these documents mandatory ? I have already uploaded all the paystubs/ job offer letter, experience letter, resignation letter, work hours etc in the application.

2) In Other Optional Documents - Can I include a cover letter ? Is it necessary ? Or simply do not attach anything?

3) Other Activities (excluding education and paid work) – Is this Mandatory ? I just have a 6 - month gap after my Graduation when I was in a job search. Rest everything is in line with the application dates without a break – Do I need to write this as a separate letter or just fill “NO “ in the application and move on to the next tab ?

1. Yeah, I attached my job letter, job contract, paystubs, bonus, tax return documents. My lawyer recommended me to get them all.
2. It doesnt sound necessary. I think I didnt have that.
3. Not sure.

kashifsami

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi,

@g.neha : What did you eventually do for Other Activities? I'm in the same dilemma.