+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Payment Error

Jun 23, 2023
My situation is more tragic, my last date for submission was 22 i made the payment but it showed error that day. Today on 24 I got an email from OINP of the authorization of 1500$ by OINP. OINP one key E account says my submission is made on 23. But transaction details and OINP email shows submission on 22. I am in dep trouble ‍. I hope they just took time for submission and my money got accepted and file submitted!

What do you think would have happened?

ayesha21

Oct 17, 2023
My situation is more tragic, my last date for submission was 22 i made the payment but it showed error that day. Today on 24 I got an email from OINP of the authorization of 1500$ by OINP. OINP one key E account says my submission is made on 23. But transaction details and OINP email shows submission on 22. I am in dep trouble ‍. I hope they just took time for submission and my money got accepted and file submitted!

What do you think would have happened?
I've received this email from OINP:

Hello,

Thank you for your correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

Please note that when the OINP e-Filing Portal is experiencing a large number of users, the system can take some time to update the status of the application from “Waiting for Submission” to “Submitted”.

If your payment has been successfully deducted, please allow 3-5 business days for us to update the status of your application to reflect that it has been submitted.

Please note that this will not have an impact on your application deadline.

Thank you for your interest in the OINP.

Sincerely,

faiz007

Jun 22, 2020
While making my payment it dint gave me a confirmation but money got charged to my credit card. But no mail received from OINP.