+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

Tito G

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys!
I just found out I was sent ADR on the 25th November but I did not receive it in my email, however, another mail was sent on the 14th Dec asking me to respond by 16th Dec. I am now worried but I will try my best to send the documents to them before then.

Does anyone know if I can send them an email to extend the time for me? is that possible? while I get to work immediately on getting the documents.

Thanks.

JS786

May 2, 2016
Hi guys!

I got a second additional Doc request today from OINP. As my work permit is expired they want me to send them the following.

If you have applied for a permit prior to the expiry of your last previous permit but have not received it, please submit:
o If you applied on-line: a copy of the acknowledgement letter from CIC
o If you applied by mail:
§ A copy of the application
§ A copy of the CIC receipt
§ A copy of the courier’s way bill
But I lost my canada post receipt. Any suggestions what to do now??

Thanks

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
This whole week is coming out a dry week in regards to nominations! !!!

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JS786 said:
Hi guys!

I got a second additional Doc request today from OINP. As my work permit is expired they want me to send them the following.

If you have applied for a permit prior to the expiry of your last previous permit but have not received it, please submit:
o If you applied on-line: a copy of the acknowledgement letter from CIC
o If you applied by mail:
§ A copy of the application
§ A copy of the CIC receipt
§ A copy of the courier’s way bill
But I lost my canada post receipt. Any suggestions what to do now??

Thanks
If you have the rest of the docs and have lost the waybill, then you have only got 2 options..

Ask camada post if they can generate another copy for you or atlest send some kind of tracking info which you can give them, or just write an LOE and ezplain to oinp that u lost it..

It seems like the other docs are more inportant, so i wouldnt be overly concerned about not having the AWB

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
So this time a nice lady picked up call and talked very nicely but she said the same thing that my file is in decision phase and OINP is trying its best to clear out the backlog, as much as they can.

After asking about my EE profile expiration, she mentioned that I can go ahead with new profile creation now itself so that my nomination automatically gets assigned to new EE profile.

I asked her that why I have to dial numerous time to get hold on an operator then she said that when our all call attendants are on-call then calls automatically get transferred to answering machine after few rings.

Again, wait & hope starts :) :)

Good Luck !!

zany80

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
I received the following mail from OINP yesterday
Reminder – OINP Request for Information XHSW-16032** (MB)
I am writing to follow-up on the request for additional information sent to you on November 15 , 2016. You still have until December 16, 2016 to respond however, the sooner we receive your documents, the sooner your application will proceed to decision.

Thank you for your cooperation.

My representative had submitted my additional docs on Dec 1st and I even confirmed with the lady at OINP 2 days ago that they had received the documents. I have told my representative to re-send the e-mail keeping me in cc so that I can follow-up on the same. Also my officer seems to have changed from 'AR' to 'MB'. Can't seem to understand the working of OINP. Mine seems to be the first case that I've seen on this forum where a reminder is sent out to submit ADR.

Limz

Jun 29, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everybody,
Yesterday I tried calling OINP got on 20th ring i guess. A lady answered, she asked me for my file number and asked my name to verify the caller and she told me that t he file is in the decision phase.

Hoping the draw happens fast enough and the nominations start rolling in.....

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE AWAITING NOMINATIONS!!!

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have sent my second set of additional documents 2 days back...have not got any acknowledgment from them...will call them today at night around 1am IST and confirm it...

DaMask

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Going through my express entry creation now...Do we have Unique Client Identifiers? UCI? Is this the 11 digit case number? Or just say No?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DaMask said:
Thank you for this. I've done my new profile and it now wants the JobBank registration. The issue is that my email already exists (this is from the registration under my old EE profile) so what do I do? Use a different email?
Yes.

DaMask

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
Ok. Well, here goes....I am just worried that the email address will be different from the email on EE profile, but I guess they link you via the new profile number and that Job Seeker validation code....
Thank you for your help. I am the tail end of the Jan applicants - the last one I believe :)

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DaMask said:
Thank you for this. I've done my new profile and it now wants the JobBank registration. The issue is that my email already exists (this is from the registration under my old EE profile) so what do I do? Use a different email?
No,
you do not need different mail and new jobbank registration. All you need is to connect your existing jobbank with your new EE. It should be there in one of the menu options.
Use the new jobbank code from new ee account in order to connect it.

DaMask

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
vensak said:
No,
you do not need different mail and new jobbank registration. All you need is to connect your existing jobbank with your new EE. It should be there in one of the menu options.
Use the new jobbank code from new ee account in order to connect it.
Yes, I found it! It says "Update express entry information". Will it work? If I do that, will it send the registration details to CIC to activate the profile? I am just so worried it will stuff up! Have you tried this way?