Doc's Request.
15-11-2016
Nomination.....
8-12-2016
AOR Received.
1-01-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
@RUMEYA You can send multiple pdfs in a zip and send that attachment. That should work.

rmend87

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017
Doc's Request.
15-11-2016
Nomination.....
8-12-2016
AOR Received.
1-01-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
Guys on a general basis how many of them get acknowledgment after additional docs request. I have sent docs on Nov 22 but no acknowledgment till now whereas I have seen some get in a 2-3 days. Im a bit worried about the same.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sidney.Bae said:
cec can be outland?
Why not ?. People can work in Canada for 1-2 years and then return to their home country. Because of Canadian work-ex they will qualify as CECs.

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rmend87 said:
Guys on a general basis how many of them get acknowledgment after additional docs request. I have sent docs on Nov 22 but no acknowledgment till now whereas I have seen some get in a 2-3 days. Im a bit worried about the same.
Don't worry. It's common for OINP to send acknowledgement only in few cases. It actually depends on the officer requesting additional documents

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
akmoolah said:
@raj

Will submitting a fresh reference letter raise any flags?
Well, I would normally think submitting a new letter might invite trouble but since they themselves seem to be asking for one, I am inclined to believe this might be okay in your case.

Easier option would be to change the NOC (if you are absolutely sure that the roles mentioned in your reference letter match the NOC that you are about to choose).

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Have received additional docs request.

2. OINP requires that you possess sufficient funds supported by bank statements (that are unencumbered and readily transferable in a convertible currency) to cover settlement costs in Ontario, as set by Statistics Canada (LICO), see link for details: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp . If you do not have a personal bank account in Canada, you must provide six months of up-to-date bank statements from a recognized financial institution. The bank statements must demonstrate a personal account standing / final balance that meets or exceeds the LICO, and include your name, account number, transit and institution number, account balance and currency. Please provide:
- Bank statements from July 2015 to Dec 2015 and from May 2016 to Oct 2016. The bank statements should show your name and account balance.

WHERE AS, I have shown my fixed/term deposit as POF? what to do now? Should i send balance certificate with FD receipt and explain the investigating officer that i don't hold my POF in a savings account?

TIA

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
prashantduggal said:
Guys, I too have received additional document request

1. Paystubs of my previous employer n Bank statement during that time
2. Job search efforts
3. Wife's passport page
4. Any representative
Update :
Above documents have been submitted and now wait starts of CALL / DECISION PHASE EMAIL / NOMINATION

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
prashantduggal said:
Guys, I too have received additional document request

1. Paystubs of my previous employer n Bank statement during that time
2. Job search efforts
3. Wife's passport page
4. Any representative
Nice! There is some movement. Hope you get nominated soon! Good luck!!!

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
Wait for some time, your FBI PCC must be on it's way or call them. FBI people are very responsive and very helpful and will give you status over phone.

You need to obtain PCC AFTER you leave US. If you step inside US, your any existing FBI PCC expires immediately as far as IRCC is concerned.
Thanks DigitalDestiny for the reply but how I can reach out FBI? I do not see any contact number. With regard to travel, I will cancel it for now in that case.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashar said:
Thanks DigitalDestiny for the reply but how I can reach out FBI? I do not see any contact number. With regard to travel, I will cancel it for now in that case.

"For countries where you have lived for six months or more, but no longer live in, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country."
Source: - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

"If you are requesting a copy, want to challenge, or are just checking on the status of a request regarding an Identity History Summary Check, please contact the FBI’s Criminal Justice Services Division (CJIS), Clarksburg, West Virginia at 304-625-5590 or 2000."
Source:- https://www.fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/requesting-fbi-records

Hope this helps !!

Onemore10

Jun 17, 2016
Hi Guys,

Please add me to the list:

FSW
App Received: Jan 4th 16
AOR: Jul 4th 16
Additional Docs Request: Nov 14th 16
Additional Docs Sent: Nov 28th 16

FEYA

Apr 21, 2016
App. Filed.......
04-02-2017
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Dear Members,
I finally received my additional document request.

Please help answering the questions:

In order to finalize the assessment of your application, please provide the following documents by the deadline specified
1. An updated, more detailed reference letter from employer indicating all the position(s) you have held in 2012-16 and their start and end dates (if applicable). I already submitted this on my original application what do they need exactly?
2. Employment agreement for the position . Ok have that.
3. Examples of payslips and/or pay statements from 2012. is this all or a few how do I choose?
4. Evidence of having applied for a new passport, given the approaching expiry of your current passport in Mar’17.I have a new one so all good.
5. Updated bank statements indicating your current level of savings. Please note that a family of 3 must demonstrate access to at least $18,260 CAD in equivalent - in readily available, unencumbered funds. No date is specified for how many months should I provide?

Please help answering the questions.
Thanks
Feya

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
FEYA said:
Dear Members,
I finally received my additional document request.

Please help answering the questions:

In order to finalize the assessment of your application, please provide the following documents by the deadline specified
1. An updated, more detailed reference letter from employer indicating all the position(s) you have held in 2012-16 and their start and end dates (if applicable). I already submitted this on my original application what do they need exactly?
2. Employment agreement for the position . Ok have that.
3. Examples of payslips and/or pay statements from 2012. is this all or a few how do I choose?
4. Evidence of having applied for a new passport, given the approaching expiry of your current passport in Mar’17.I have a new one so all good.
5. Updated bank statements indicating your current level of savings. Please note that a family of 3 must demonstrate access to at least $18,260 CAD in equivalent - in readily available, unencumbered funds. No date is specified for how many months should I provide?

Please help answering the questions.
Thanks
Feya
1. They just want the updated one if you already have it get it again with present date
3. payslips for at least 1 year to confirm your min work exp
5. preferably 6 months bank statements.

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
"For countries where you have lived for six months or more, but no longer live in, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country."
Source: - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

"If you are requesting a copy, want to challenge, or are just checking on the status of a request regarding an Identity History Summary Check, please contact the FBI’s Criminal Justice Services Division (CJIS), Clarksburg, West Virginia at 304-625-5590 or 2000."
Source:- https://www.fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/requesting-fbi-records

Hope this helps !!

Thanks.. It helps. We were able to talk to them.

+1 for you

TheMaze

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Just got my nomination from OINP! It was silence from when I submitted my additional docs last week, and it just came through a few minutes ago. I'm FSW and living/working in Ontario already (though wasn't here when I originally applied)