AOR Received- July 20 2016 as per OINP but received in mail on August 13 2016
New DD fee receipt- Sept 20
Old DD received back- October 5 2016

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starluck said:
Guys Dec applicants are getting request for additional documents glad to see some progress...am 11th Jan applicant any clue when will Jan files start moving ? Dec 3 I'll turn 30 so crs score will go down...present score is 430
So where is the B'day party?. You will invite or we will have to gate crash ? ;)

Jokes apart, CRS going down due to age has no impact on OINP application. Only requirements are that CRS score should remain above 400 & IELTS score should remain valid till e-APR is submitted, post-ITA.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually we guys should have a get together..imagine how many new friends we will make...may be most of us will be flying to Canada at the same time...wow!!! ;D think renting flat or hunting job with friends will be so much easy ;D

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starluck said:
Actually we guys should have a get together..imagine how many new friends we will make...may be most of us will be flying to Canada at the same time...wow!!! ;D think renting flat or hunting job with friends will be so much easy ;D
Completely agree !! :)

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can't wait for Jan fillies to start processing.... When will our turn come guys?????????????????????? Worst is Christmas and Jan they don't work

tfreirl

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
Passport Req..
29-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
Starluck said:
Can't wait for Jan fillies to start processing.... When will our turn come guys?????????????????????? Worst is Christmas and Jan they don't work
Is that certain for this year? They won't process on dez/jan?

ssa23

Sep 19, 2016
HELLO FRIENDS.........
MY IELTS SCORE IS VALID TILL MARCH 28,2017
I SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION IN JAN 29 2016 AND GOT AOR IN AUG09
SO IF AFTER NOMINATION FROM ONTARIO IF I GAVE IELTS TEST AGAIN ,SO,THAT MY IELTS SCORE STAYS VALID TILL eAPR
DO I HAVE TO STILL INFORM OINP ABOUT CHANGE IN IELTS SCORE AFTER NOMINATION OR JUST HAVE TO UPDATE MY PROFILE?

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
ssa23 said:
HELLO FRIENDS.........
MY IELTS SCORE IS VALID TILL MARCH 28,2017
I SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION IN JAN 29 2016 AND GOT AOR IN AUG09
SO IF AFTER NOMINATION FROM ONTARIO IF I GAVE IELTS TEST AGAIN ,SO,THAT MY IELTS SCORE STAYS VALID TILL eAPR
DO I HAVE TO STILL INFORM OINP ABOUT CHANGE IN IELTS SCORE AFTER NOMINATION OR JUST HAVE TO UPDATE MY PROFILE?
if anything expires before you receive nomination then yes , you need to notify OINP, other wise not. Just update the profile and send the supporting documents to CIC. I dont know about that process as I am yet to experience that one.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Just an update, received my old demand draft today. It took approximately 2 Weeks after receipt of new demand draft.

tinaw2009

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hi,

We are Jan applicant. our working permit will be expired by Feb next year. there is only less than four months for us to apply BOWP. I have sent two letter to OINP office but no reply yet. Any suggestion and experience anyone could share ?

It is just a headache case, just imagine if we couldn't get OINP nomination nor extend work permit, we have to leave Canada meantime lose the job. I appreciate anyone could share your thought!

Cheers
Tina

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinaw2009 said:
Hi,

We are Jan applicant. our working permit will be expired by Feb next year. there is only less than four months for us to apply BOWP. I have sent two letter to OINP office but no reply yet. Any suggestion and experience anyone could share ?

It is just a headache case, just imagine if we couldn't get OINP nomination nor extend work permit, we have to leave Canada meantime lose the job. I appreciate anyone could share your thought!

Cheers
Tina
Call, Email & Fax them and infact do all 3 . CEC with expiring WP get priority processing. You just need to highlight yourself.

Do not loose hope. OINP is working in full speed. They will nominate you but you need to remind them of your situation.

Wish you all the best.

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Hello Experts,

I received my OOPNP AOR on July 8th, 2016, till then I haven't heard anything from CIC. I am not sure how long I have to wait for nomination. Apart from this my CRS is 466.

My work permit is going to expire in June, 2017.

Please suggest, Should I wait or Should I apply for BOWP.?

Experts kindly reply. It would be great help.

Thanks

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinaw2009 said:
Hi,

Cheers
Tina
Sailing in the same boat @tinaw2009.... work permit expires in Feb. 2017 and i have followed up twice via email a couple times but always the standard reply of OINP processing high number of applications. :(

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
Call, Email & Fax them and infact do all 3 . CEC with expiring WP get priority processing. You just need to highlight yourself.

Do not loose hope. OINP is working in full speed. They will nominate you but you need to remind them of your situation.

Wish you all the best.
If I wanted to follow-up via call or fax, what number should I use? Their website has a phone number (416-327-0374 or toll-free at 1-866-214-6820 (within North America only) but no fax. Please let me know. Thank you!