16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Thanks awais74,
strangely the fee receipt attached on my mail didn't mention the amount. I have asked my agent to reply them back.
Fee receipt acknowledged almost after a month and that too with an error. How can they be so casual about this things. :(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
contact11 said:
Guys what does this mean?
'Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.'
It means that an investigator/analyst is yet to review the documents you provided. After this, the file will be moved to the decision phase.

Dimitris

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Doc's Request.
10-10-2016
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
Does anyone know what's the time line after getting an aor for nomination?

nmuntz

Jul 28, 2015
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PR
LANDED..........
07-11-2017
Dimitris said:
Does anyone know what's the time line after getting an aor for nomination?
There is no accurate answer for this. It depends on if you are CEC or FSW. There are people back from October who haven't received their nominations yet.
So it could be anywhere between 6 months to 12 months (or more) for nomination.

elle03

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-12-2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
15-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
Finally after a month from sending a new bank draft, i got a receipt. Waiting for more updates still...

Oinp application submitted: 1/25/2016
AOR : 8/10/16
New bank draft sent 8/19/16

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
abdul1026 said:
I am freaking out. My life is in a complicated situation right now because of OINP. I am applying under Express Entry and got a letter of interest in December last year. I applied for OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream in January. Current CRS: 462, CEC (in-land).

My PGWP expires in October 17th. I have a really good job (NOC: 2141). I am a full-time and "permenant" employee of a well-known company. I am unable to apply for BGOWP because of my pending nomination application. I received AOR in August 06, and a phone call for document verification on Aug 15. I got a "final decision phase" email the next day. At the time I applied for a work permit extension (with OINP AOR) to CIC and provided its confirmation receipt to the investigator analyst when she called me (little did I know it was going to get rejected). I got a rejection letter from CIC about a week ago.

I freaked out, so I went to a lawyer and paid $400 for a "consultation" to see what options I have. Looks like I don't have much... I HAVE to get my nomination ASAP, apply for PR, and apply for BOWP before the expiration of my PGWP (October 17). or I HAVE TO QUIT MY JOB and I can apply for a visitor visa to stay beyond the expiration of my work permit.

This is heartbreaking...

I called the OINP office and the operator was kind enough to listen to my story. He told me to explain my situation in a writing and bring it to the OINP office in person (since I'm located in Toronto). As I wrote my letter, I got additional document from my work. An official letter from my manager requesting to expedite the process (basically mentioning that finding a replacement for my role would be time-consuming). I went to the office and submitted the letters. The reception at the OINP told me that she would not be able to do anything except pass on my letters to the senior officer in charge of my file.
It's been two days, still no sign of update. I AM. FREAKING. OUT. I have a job, I have a car, I have built a life in here, I can't just...
I know exactly how you feel. The same happened to me last year. The difference was that i lost my Work permit, lost my job, my assistant as the result lost his job and i was left for almost 10 month on my own until i got my PNP and landed. It was a mess, absolute mess. But you know what's funny? i'm back at my old job again, doing the same thing. It's annoying and redundant to say this but don't stress, go to gym, go outside walking but don't stay home and sulk or stress. You'll start losing the battle, and your mind, if you do it.

You talked with PNP and that's the first positive step. They already told you that you're in the last stage so you should have patience. Again i know it's annoying but it's for your own good. Regarding the job, your only option to keep it is to get the PNP and ITA. there are a few tricks you can do to extend that by a few month but it all depends on you and if you want to go ahead with those ways.

Again, don't stress out, you are not going anywhere and nobody is going to kick you out.

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
It means that an investigator/analyst is yet to review the documents you provided. After this, the file will be moved to the decision phase.
Is this stage before the AOR or after?? Thanks

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
at this stage, everyone has AOR my friend. and frankly speaking most of us are in 'pending investigator/analyst review stage'
can't do much with it other than wait.. wait and wait.

god bless all of us!

taffarel said:
Is this stage before the AOR or after?? Thanks

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Innana said:
i was left for almost 10 month on my own until i got my PNP and landed.
there are a few tricks you can do to extend that by a few month but it all depends on you and if you want to go ahead with those ways.
Thank you for sharing your experience and advice.

1) Did you leave Canada after WP expiry and came back after PR?
2) What are the tricks to extend?
i) BOWP paper application
ii) OPen work permit paper application
iii) Visitor visa?

Does dependent family members can also get visitor visa after expiry of main applicant's WP? On what basis dependent get extension of visitor visa?

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
PrettyCanada said:
Thank you for sharing your experience and advice.

1) Did you leave Canada after WP expiry and came back after PR?
2) What are the tricks to extend?
i) BOWP paper application
ii) OPen work permit paper application
iii) Visitor visa?

Does dependent family members can also get visitor visa after expiry of main applicant's WP? On what basis dependent get extension of visitor visa?
This is what happened to me, i'll copy this from the other thread i posted:

"LMIA is absolute Horse S***. I applied for it last July while I was working at a company as a manager, i helped create the company, I even chose the name for the company, I had 3 people working under me and had an assistant. My LMIA failed because we had "too many people applying for it which means it is in high demand", that was the rejection reason on my letter. I lost my job, had to apply for visitor visa, and then applied for PNP. My company owner was livid, she couldn't believe i failed it despite all her efforts. My PNP however was approved in under two month and i got my PR about two month ago.

Funny thing is, i went to work for the same company again! they supported me so much during the process and took me in the moment i got my PR. Unfortunately my assistant and two other staff were let go because my departure messed things up. I wish i could call the officer who rejected me. All her rejection did was to get two people fired and made my life a living hell for 6 month. An untrained, rude, uneducated (she had a 2 years college degree-her profile said) a****** who cost me so much money and i'm back to where i was before with the job."

I stayed in Canada during the entire process, i never left. Once your status expires, it is hell of a lot easier to apply for visa and restoration of status from within Canada.

regarding the work permit extension, i'll send you a message.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Please advise,

I have received the New DD fee receipt with missing amount. Is this acceptable/standard format for new dd received by them. Please advise. I cant figure out a reason why it should be blank

awais174

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
bootsal said:
Please advise,

I have received the New DD fee receipt with missing amount. Is this acceptable/standard format for new dd received by them. Please advise. I cant figure out a reason why it should be blank
I believe some officers don't mention amount since its an obvious fact that 1500 CAD is the fee.

You can send an email for clarification, though there isn't much to worry about it. Getting the receipt is important.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Thanks awais74.
I would have felt better if someone got back saying they have received the same format :)
Just do not wish to have any adventure later on with this issue. My agent is suggesting that asking clarification/correct receipt is not required.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
awais174 said:
Yes, they confirmed the reception via email after 20 days.

Those interested in knowing the format:

The email was attached with letter which listed my file no and the amount (1500 CAD); the draft no was not mentioned in it.
Oh Cool, Its been more than 25 days, and still havent heard anything from OINP. Even the old DD hasnt reached me yet after 35 days of AOR. Should i email OINP guys ?