Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
After getting completely disappointed with OINP, I decided to resit IELTS last month and I have made it this time. My CRS jumped from 408 to 475 and I'm gonna show my middle finger to OINP.

Fingers crossed for ITA now.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
MZASAM said:

Rob2K: Please don't be in dilemma!!!
IMO, Wise decision would be NS. So avail it.

Assume you have a boarding pass and the flight is ready to take off. The destination is same.
Why do you want to wait for an unannounced, uncertain flight, which may or may not take you to the desired destination.
:'( :'( :'(
@MZASAM, thanks for the advice :). Now i have taken all the scans, and ready to send it across to NS. I just hope i wil be through with 2173 NOC with NS without any hassles, i will probably withdraw from OINP once i get Nom from NS. Just keeping OINP as second option in case something goes wrong. Thanks again for encouragement.. :) :)

developer115

Jun 16, 2016
Just came across this video about the meeting that happened with Immigration minister on Sep 1st with some international students.
facebook.com/1277961360/videos/10207282844210878/

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody who has sent the new DD to OINP, could you please confirm the Initials/name of the person who received their courier?

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
mvd said:
Anybody who has sent the new DD to OINP, could you please confirm the Initials/name of the person who received their courier?
I did send a new DD a week ago , it says received by S Davidson

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
waddup said:
Same here S Davidson. How much time does it take to receive the old DD back?
Looks like it takes about 3 weeks, When did your DD reach in there ? Even i have been waiting for the Old DD.

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
Rob2K said:
Looks like it takes about 3 weeks, When did your DD reach in there ? Even i have been waiting for the Old DD.
Did you get payment receipt for a Replacement DD? If yes, When did you receive that email?

Because I am waiting for payment receipt since 3 weeks.

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Phenom said:
Did you get payment receipt for a Replacement DD? If yes, When did you receive that email?

Because I am waiting for payment receipt since 3 weeks.
@thephenom,

My DD was received in 15 Aug, and unlike you was worried then send them a mail with the details of my new DD on 31 Aug received my receipt... It was received by reception BIBI as per courier confirmation... Haven't yet received my old DD.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Nishant2201 said:
After getting completely disappointed with OINP, I decided to resit IELTS last month and I have made it this time. My CRS jumped from 408 to 475 and I'm gonna show my middle finger to OINP.

Fingers crossed for ITA now.
achievements in life should make you and your language sober.

congrats for the same and good luck for ITA

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Latest Upodate:

The first FSW December applicant Kovthe 15th Dec got update : File moved to Decision phase after a call. They are moving :D :D

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it possible that IRCC would conduct a draw for PNP somewhere before Nov before the next year targets are announced... As by far Ontario nomination had not happen much considering the delays happened/happening...

If then there could be a bulk nomination.... With current draw sizes IRCC can't reach their targets of this year for economic immigrant...

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skvach said:
It's impossible
It's possible as per IRCC... The draws could be specific to a program. Whether it would happen or not is a wait and watch scenario.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
writetodance said:
Is it possible that IRCC would conduct a draw for PNP somewhere before Nov before the next year targets are announced... As by far Ontario nomination had not happen much considering the delays happened/happening...

If then there could be a bulk nomination.... With current draw sizes IRCC can't reach their targets of this year for economic immigrant...
What do you mean with 'a draw for PNP'?