Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
@MZASAM, they are searching the river when the fire is ON
Any river; Can't extinguish the inferno.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
@MZASAM, they are searching the river when the fire is ON
Any river; Can't extinguish the inferno. :-X :-X :-X :'( :'( :'(

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
Bestofluck:

These are not the duties of an Senior Officer. These are the duties of Investigator/ Analyst. SO the NOC is mismatch and I reject this Advertisement !!! Senior officer has to just sign and confirm nomination.

WoW, Another blunder, wrong decision!!! They should have thought of hiring at least 6 months before anticipating the crisis they created.

1. Assume the officers joins. He/She would take at least 3-6 months to get the complete understanding of His /Her role and responsibilities are.
2. They will be hesitant and always look to other seniors for any tasks they perform. This would delay the processes further.
3. In order to prove themselves, they will take their own time, to avoid any wrong doing in the process assigned to them.
My application has referred to senior processing officer for a decision. It says they'll contact me if they need additional info otherwise if decision has made. What does that mean? I received that email on aug 18 2016.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
GodBlessUsAll said:
My application has referred to senior processing officer for a decision. It says they'll contact me if they need additional info otherwise if decision has made. What does that mean? I received that email on aug 18 2016.
Well, it means that your file is in the last stage of processing.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
GodBlessUsAll said:
This means your nomination due (and if they want they will ask for any documents ). Good luck

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Hi All,

I had sent across my current employer reference letter with the application package during March, however the HR head who has signed the document has quit the job, and there is a new HR head being replaced. I was just wondering if i should get a new reference letter with the updated contact details and send it across to OINP ASAP ? OR should i wait till the OINO asks me for a additional doc/info ? Please advice. Thanks

@GodBlessusall, are you a FSW or a CEC applicant ?

Timeline: app received:01st march, AOR: 18th Aug, FSW Out

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Rob2K said:
Hi All,

I had sent across my current employer reference letter with the application package during March, however the HR head who has signed the document has quit the job, and there is a new HR head being replaced. I was just wondering if i should get a new reference letter with the updated contact details and send it across to OINP ASAP ? OR should i wait till the OINO asks me for a additional doc/info ? Please advice. Thanks

@GodBlessusall, are you a FSW or a CEC applicant ?

Timeline: app received:01st march, AOR: 18th Aug, FSW Out
It does not make any difference if the HR is changed. IF they ask you to send additional documents, you can send them new Reference letter with LOE explaining why the HR name is different. Till then you are not required to do anything.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
bestofluck said:
It does not make any difference if the HR is changed. IF they ask you to send additional documents, you can send them new Reference letter with LOE explaining why the HR name is different. Till then you are not required to do anything.
Thanks @bestofLuck.. Thanks for that. :)

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
MDM23 said:
Thanks for the link bro.
Btw what an irony. We are expected to look for jobs and register on job bank and for their internal oinp postings, they use charity village to look for resources... :p :p :p.

+1 for you

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
@bestofLuck and other members:

I have got into a very bizzare situation now, i have AOR's from both NS and Ontario, For NS i have applied under NOC 2173 and for Ontario under NOC 2283.

NS AOR: Today is the last day to submit the docs (5 days deadline), for the further assessment,
Ontario AOR: Have sent across the new DD which has reached them 3 days ago.

Since i'm not sure, which way one to chose, i have changed the NOC in EE profile from 2283 to 2173, since Ontario is taking ages to do way with nominations.

Could anyone pls tell me

1. What should i do at this situation ? Should i go ahead with NS application or should i withdraw the application and concentrate on ONIP (being a March1st applicant) ?
2. Is is recommended to keep switching between the NOC during the assessment phase?

Thanks

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Rob2K said:
@bestofLuck and other members:

I have got into a very bizzare situation now, i have AOR's from both NS and Ontario, For NS i have applied under NOC 2173 and for Ontario under NOC 2283.

NS AOR: Today is the last day to submit the docs (5 days deadline), for the further assessment,
Ontario AOR: Have sent across the new DD which has reached them 3 days ago.

Since i'm not sure, which way one to chose, i have changed the NOC in EE profile from 2283 to 2173, since Ontario is taking ages to do way with nominations.

Could anyone pls tell me

1. What should i do at this situation ? Should i go ahead with NS application or should i withdraw the application and concentrate on ONIP (being a March1st applicant) ?
2. Is is recommended to keep switching between the NOC during the assessment phase?

Thanks
I think you should go ahead with NS and withdraw your OINP application as soon as possible before they Investigate it. Take few more opinions.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
bestofluck said:
I think you should go ahead with NS and withdraw your OINP application as soon as possible before they Investigate it. Take few more opinions.

OK.. In OINP application i did mention that, i have had applied for NS, but while i applied for NS in 2015, i still had not applied for OINP, hence never mentioned anything about other provinces for NS app. So are you saying NS will find out eventually that i have applied for OINP ?

Also if OINP knows that i have applied to other provinces, does it impact OINP app ?

Very tricky situation I'm in right now :(

Thanks

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Rob2K: Please don't be in dilemma!!!
IMO, Wise decision would be NS. So avail it.

Assume you have a boarding pass and the flight is ready to take off. The destination is same.
Why do you want to wait for an unannounced, uncertain flight, which may or may not take you to the desired destination.
:'( :'( :'(

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
good advice, seconded

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:

Assume you have a boarding pass and the flight is ready to take off. The destination is same.
Why do you want to wait for an unannounced, uncertain flight, which may or may not take you to the desired destination.
Hehe :) good one