Madinah KSA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Limz said:
Hi Everyone,
Today I got an email from my agent. There was a reply from oinp as follows:-
Has anyone else gotten a similar email? This email just means that i have to wait.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration

Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade | Ministère des Affaires civiques, de l’Immigration et du Commerce international

Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario

5th floor | 5ème étaget

400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University

Toronto ON | M7A 2R9
what this email states is the post aor stage. That means you must have received your aor. Please double check your inbox/spam folder thoroughly. If you cant find your mail there, email/fax them requesting to forward the aor mail over again. Do mention your email in the email/fax body because they are fond of sending mails to wrong email address.

SandL

Apr 9, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 - Jan - 2016
Doc's Request.
29 - Nov - 2016
Nomination.....
16 - Dec - 2016
AOR Received.
17 - Aug - 2016
@prashantduggal

Looks like the entry 'FSW yeyeobt4CAD 20/01/16' repeats. Please correct it, if it is accidentally duplicated
Thank you.

Limz

Jun 29, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
usmibrahim said:
what this email states is the post aor stage. That means you must have received your aor. Please double check your inbox/spam folder thoroughly. If you cant find your mail there, email/fax them requesting to forward the aor mail over again. Do mention your email in the email/fax body because they are fond of sending mails to wrong email address.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. But this was in reply to the email that was sent by my afent that there was no update since sending the documents after the ITA on jan 14. So i am assuming this is pre aor stage.

ashum

Mar 31, 2016
Limz said:
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. But this was in reply to the email that was sent by my afent that there was no update since sending the documents after the ITA on jan 14. So i am assuming this is pre aor stage.
[/quote
Limz your file is at second stage that indicates that Aor is issued to you. This is not pre aor stage. U should send them a mail asking for the file number.?

usmibrahim

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Madinah KSA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashum said:
Limz said:
Hi,
[/quote
Limz your file is at second stage that indicates that Aor is issued to you. This is not pre aor stage. U should send them a mail asking for the file number.?
@Limz....i agree with ashum. As far as i know Investigator Analyst comes into play after aor is issued.

The pre aor email is a standard mail which says:

"We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number."

I highly recommend that you write to them again specifically asking for aor email.

Secondly, as of now 22 jan guys are getting aor. As you are 15 jan applicant, you must have received your aor.

Dimitris

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Doc's Request.
10-10-2016
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
My spouses ielts expired last week does he need to taking it again or can we continue with out spouses ielts. I mean ielts for spouse is it mandatory because I found few threads who said it's not mandatory it's only to improve your score only.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Dimitris said:
My spouses ielts expired last week does he need to taking it again or can we continue with out spouses ielts. I mean ielts for spouse is it mandatory because I found few threads who said it's not mandatory it's only to improve your score only.
If there is no significant points reduction and it is not having a big impact on your application, then it would not be required.
However, if you feel that it will help your application then kindly ask him to retake the exam and either maintain or improvise the last scores.

Dimitris

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Doc's Request.
10-10-2016
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
sushsmart15 said:
If there is no significant points reduction and it is not having a big impact on your application, then it would not be required.
However, if you feel that it will help your application then kindly ask him to retake the exam and either maintain or improvise the last scores.
He's weak and have an overall 5. I looked at score board it's giving just 1 point. I don't know if it's worth it because it's kind expensive too.

Limz

Jun 29, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
usmibrahim said:
@Limz....i agree with ashum. As far as i know Investigator Analyst comes into play after aor is issued.

The pre aor email is a standard mail which says:

"We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number."

I highly recommend that you write to them again specifically asking for aor email.

Secondly, as of now 22 jan guys are getting aor. As you are 15 jan applicant, you must have received your aor.

But could it mean that this is second stage before sending the aor?? Coz they are not mentioning the word aor. I am confused really coz my agent is also telling me to wait. The email I received is very different from the usual format i have seen in this forum also.

Kar1205

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Received the below mail from ONIP :

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.

Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Do NOT submit any documentation to this office until you have received a formal acknowledgement letter from PNP advising that your application has been accepted for processing and advising you of your assigned file number.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration

eager

Jul 20, 2015
Kar1205 said:
Received the below mail from ONIP :

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.

Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Do NOT submit any documentation to this office until you have received a formal acknowledgement letter from PNP advising that your application has been accepted for processing and advising you of your assigned file number.

Sincerely,

Congrats !!! What's your application recieved date ??

markankunal

Mar 2, 2016
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
04-11-2016
Nomination.....
30-11-2016
AOR Received.
29-07-2016
Yesterday i got my AOR..any body has any idea how much more time is it taking for the nomination??
I am an inland applicant residing in Alberta so i wanted to ask once i get my nomination is it necessary for me to move to Ontario till i get my federal??

Thank you