+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhi2884 said:
Honeyaustin whats your timeline? why package has returned?

i withdraw my application since i got my ita

i send it by fedex on 12th which was received and signed on 13th jan, but today when i saw my application the date stamped on it was 3rd jan 2016, there were 2 stamps at the back of my draft and 1 on the first page of my application.

Nanne

Feb 23, 2016
Honeyaustin said:
i withdraw my application since i got my ita

i send it by fedex on 12th which was received and signed on 13th jan, but today when i saw my application the date stamped on it was 3rd jan 2016, there were 2 stamps at the back of my draft and 1 on the first page of my application.
Hey, Congrats on ITA. Could you tell me if you were charged for withdraw as well?

Nanne

Feb 23, 2016
Guys, one small help! I have taken my IELTS again and scored 9 BAND( listening 8.5) and finally got a CRS 475.

Now I have updated the MY CIC application and suddenly I got a message not eligible and my profile is not not editable.

I am creating a new profile now and I am sure with 475, I will get ITA.

Now, I have an OINP in progress based on previous EE number and Job bank code. Will I have to resubmit a new application to OINP now that my profile is ineligible (god knows why) Huh

Frankly, I believe I will get ITA in next draw so I want to withdraw from OINP only after I get the ITA. So could I withdraw by sending a email or should I send a physical mail? How long will it take to confirm my withdrawal and will they send me my DD back or charge me?? I know I have asked so many questions but please replyyy Smiley))

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Nanne said:
Guys, one small help! I have taken my IELTS again and scored 9 BAND( listening 8.5) and finally got a CRS 475.

Now I have updated the MY CIC application and suddenly I got a message not eligible and my profile is not not editable.

Now, I have an OINP in progress based on previous EE number and Job bank code. Will I have to resubmit a new application to OINP now that my profile is ineligible (god knows why) Huh

Frankly, I believe I will get ITA in next draw so I want to withdraw from OINP only after I get the ITA. So could I withdraw by sending a email or should I send a physical mail? How long will it take to confirm my withdrawal and will they send me my DD back or charge me?? I know I have asked so many questions but please replyyy Smiley))
Congrats on your new CRS score. I think many people are getting this error as they have not updated the funds in the settlement funds section of the EE profile. Have you mentioned the correct updated amount for POF? Kindly recheck it.

Nanne

Feb 23, 2016
Thanks Man! You are right, I did not alter that section at all, just updated my IELTS score and submitted the application. May be I thought the new min funds required are for people who submitted their application after that change was made...

Now I am creating new application as the old one is locked and cannot make any changes...

But how about Ontario PNP, Should I wait or withdraw right away before they reject/send back once again?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Nanne said:
Thanks Man! You are right, I did not alter that section at all, just updated my IELTS score and submitted the application. May be I thought the new min funds required are for people who submitted their application after that change was made...

Now I am creating new application as the old one is locked and cannot make any changes...

But how about Ontario PNP, Should I wait or withdraw right away before they reject/send back once again?
It is upto you whether you should inform OINP immediately after you receive ITA or inform them later on.
The second option of waiting for OINP to get back to you - is anytime a better option (completely my opinion)

Nanne

Feb 23, 2016
fine, I have the same thought as well... Option-2 ( Just fear if they will reject and charge)

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nanne said:

No i was not charged , i got my draft back in the package which i cancelled.
you can simply write them email, and they will proceed with withdrawal, they will not charge useless they issue you Aor. if you already got Aor than its upto them if they want to refund or not.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
gregrdyer said:
Hi guys/gals, my CRS is 440 and I sent my OPNP application on Jan. 13th, which was delivered via FedEx on Jan. 15th. Awaiting an AOR.

I also requested on Jan. 15th from WES that a duplicate ECA be sent to OINP. Currently WES is showing my status as "Evaluation in progress" (which I find odd, because they've already evaluated me a few months ago). I honestly thought they would just send my ECA and would not have to re-evaluate.
I would guess they have a very limited status selection and thats why you get this status message.

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tfeddy2012 said:
I Think you guys forgot about this...found it on the next page.
Nope didn't forget, just no AOR's yet, people who submitted in first part of November are getting AOR's, so we Jan 2016 applicants are still months away. Just Hibernating :D

lisizi

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Alberta
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, International student here graduating in May 2017 (I am in Canada).
I sum around 430 points on CRS. Should I apply for OINP right now?
The only ties I have with Ontario is a good friend living there.
So I am confused if I should apply for OINP or not. Do I have a chance? Is it the right moment, considering I am graduating in May 2017 (I am currently living in Alberta).
Thanks.

ginna.p

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
lisizi said:
The only tights I have with Ontario is a good friend living there.
So I am confused if I should apply for OINP or not. Do I have a chance? Is it the right moment, considering I am graduating in May 2017 (I am currently living in Alberta).
Thanks.

I would say to apply as soon as you meet the requirements for your stream of interest, because they do take a long time to process.
If you have a master's you can go for the master's stream. However if you are looking into the EE streams, you must wait for Ontario to send you an interest letter first.

Hope this helps & all the best!

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lisizi said:
The only ties I have with Ontario is a good friend living there.
Thanks.

relax for now, after graduation your points will increase so you might get ita without oinp

garry91

Mar 9, 2016
hi guys

I applied OINP on jan 8th received on jan 11th . haven't received any AOR. Please let me know if somebody else is in the same situation

thanks