+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Ontario Human Capital 2017 ONLY!!!!

nayu0850

Feb 26, 2017
Anyone in the human capital stream able to submit their applications today?

I got the NOI today and tried to start the application in e-filing potal, but the webpage that asks for enrollment num and pin keeps coming up. Do we need an enrollment num and pin?

paruldadhich

Feb 23, 2017
Hi All,

I dont know if its a coincidence or they are picking the latest profiles for NOI but I recreated my profile on 26th Feb, received NoI today under Human Capital Priorities Stream.

Also, I would like you guys to know that I replied as Yes to the Qs (If you have applied to EE earlier ?) and gave my previous profile number which I withdrew, where asked.

All the best to all :)

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
paruldadhich said:
Hi All,

I dont know if its a coincidence or they are picking the latest profiles for NOI but I recreated my profile on 26th Feb, received NoI today under Human Capital Priorities Stream.

Also, I would like you guys to know that I replied as Yes to the Qs (If you have applied to EE earlier ?) and gave my previous profile number which I withdrew, where asked.

Thank you paruldadhich for sharing that important piece of info!! You deserve a +1 :)

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
nayu0850 said:
Anyone in the human capital stream able to submit their applications today?

I got the NOI today and tried to start the application in e-filing potal, but the webpage that asks for enrollment num and pin keeps coming up. Do we need an enrollment num and pin?
The link to get the enroll num and pin is crashing right now ;D I mean it crashes like 24/7...or should we just sleep the whole day :p

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
keke9010 said:
Hi guys, has any one in NOC 4021 received NOI? I created my profile on OCT 2016, cause the criteria is not that clear so i have not recreated my profile yet. I updated it just now. From what i seen from tracker, people who received NOI mainly are recent profile creators X experiences on engineering/technology. Would really appreciate if anyone can share their ideas. Thanks!
Can you please share the link to the tracker.

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
SaintNishant said:
Can you please share the link to the tracker.
Hi SaintNishant,

Here's the link to the tracker: https [colon][double slash] myimmitracker[dot]com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker.

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
paruldadhich said:
Hi All,

Hi paruldhich,

Did you link your new EE profile to your old job bank account? Could you kindly share a few more details with us. Thanks!

zaibghaffar

Jul 3, 2014
hello , i have received NOI.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal is receiving a high volume of visitors to the site at this time. Please refresh this page or try again later.

i am seeing this error when i login using 1 key credentials . kindly guide.

paruldadhich

Feb 23, 2017
paulerdos1729 said:
Hi paruldhich,

Did you link your new EE profile to your old job bank account? Could you kindly share a few more details with us. Thanks!
Thank you for the +1 first :)

To answer to your qs, Yes I did. There is an option to enter your new EE profile number and job seeker validation code in Jobbank. Once you create a new profile post withdrawing the existing one, under My User Account in Job bank (My User Account >> Update Express Entry Information) you need to enter both and that's it!

Note: No need to create another job bank account or delete the previous one.

Hope that helps.

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
I have just received a nomination from Ontario yesterday, and I was wondering what are the next steps.

This part I dont quite understand "If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program."

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omarimam said:
I have just received a nomination from Ontario yesterday, and I was wondering what are the next steps.

This part I dont quite understand "If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program."

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
HI Even i got the same message :-
I do not understand if this is a NOI(Notification of Interest) or something as it does not mention anything specific other than to contact Ontario.
I do not know within how may days do we need to create the One-Key profile ?. I called the ONIP customer support number and even that person wasnt aware within how many days the One-Key profile needs to be created. I did mention that once it is created it should be submitted within 14days. I have dropped them an email to answer my query.
So, a lots of confusion.
CRS:432
Profile created on 20th Feb 2017
Letter of Interest for Ontario received on 23rd Feb.

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
Gauravjit said:
HI Even i got the same message :-
I do not understand if this is a NOI(Notification of Interest) or something as it does not mention anything specific other than to contact Ontario.
I do not know within how may days do we need to create the One-Key profile ?. I called the ONIP customer support number and even that person wasnt aware within how many days the One-Key profile needs to be created. I did mention that once it is created it should be submitted within 14days. I have dropped them an email to answer my query.
So, a lots of confusion.
CRS:432
Profile created on 20th Feb 2017
Letter of Interest for Ontario received on 23rd Feb.
also make sure to send them your interest on this email "ontarionominee@ontario.ca".

Good luck!

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
paruldadhich said:
Thank you for the +1 first :)

To answer to your qs, Yes I did. There is an option to enter your new EE profile number and job seeker validation code in Jobbank. Once you create a new profile post withdrawing the existing one, under My User Account in Job bank (My User Account >> Update Express Entry Information) you need to enter both and that's it!

Note: No need to create another job bank account or delete the previous one.

Hope that helps.
Cool..thank you very much!!

abhisheksdimt

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
I have one query, I withdrawn my old profile and recreate new one, side by side I also activate job bank with new express entry number and job code.Please guide me when my profile is going to be activate.

Thanks

abhisheksdimt

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
I have one query, I withdrawn my old profile and recreate new one, side by side I also activate job bank with new express entry number and job code.Please guide me when my profile is going to be activate.

Another query I have 1 year experience in NOC code 4011 (Skill A) & 6 year experience in NOC code 4021 (Skill A). Please guide how much total experience I can claim in 100 point grid matrix.

I have shown 4011 as major occupation.

Thanks