+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Nominated -- Worried as T4 and CRA are not generated yet.

gmsurendra

Feb 6, 2023
Hi There

When filling out my OINP Expression of interest, I did make an assumption I was going to get my T4 / CRA at the start of the year. Unfortunately, I realized they will be coming by March instead of Feb.
The T4 and CRA from last year are not huge, they are like 10% of my original salary.

I am planning to give it a try with all my Pay slips for 2022. Did anyone give this a try, like submitting Payslips instead of T4, and is that successful?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi There

When filling out my OINP Expression of interest, I did make an assumption I was going to get my T4 / CRA at the start of the year. Unfortunately, I realized they will be coming by March instead of Feb.
The T4 and CRA from last year are not huge, they are like 10% of my original salary.

I am planning to give it a try with all my Pay slips for 2022. Did anyone give this a try, like submitting Payslips instead of T4, and is that successful?
Of course you can submit your payslips. And you don't have to submit all of them. Just submit a couple from the beginning, mid and end of 2022.