+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP lCT NOI received candidates... Lets connect here

shawaf

Jan 29, 2017
OINP e-Filing portal is down?
"The server you are trying to access is either busy or experiencing difficulties. Please close the Web browser, open a new browser window, and try logging in again."
I am facing the same problem

prachij18

Mar 21, 2017
Please add me in this group.. I have received NOI on Friday. Having CRS score 341 and NOC is 2133.. I am still not registered in eportal..
I want to keep documents ready as per checklist and then register.. is it ok?
When did u enter the pool and when did u get ur NOI

prachij18

Mar 21, 2017
Please add me in this group.. I have received NOI on Friday. Having CRS score 341 and NOC is 2133.. I am still not registered in eportal..
I want to keep documents ready as per checklist and then register.. is it ok?
When did u enter the pool and when did u get ur NOI

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Application intake on hold...... :-( do they have same history of holding and opening again? or its just a new thing,,,

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hi
Do we need ielts and wes for accompanying spouse, when no point sa re claimed for her. But we need her passport at the time of application .
Spouse IELTS and ECA gives you around 16+ CRS points in EE. But it is upto you to consider or to skip. One of my colleague didn't include these two. He had sufficient score to get ITA.

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hi guys, how are you all !
I've a question relating to the WES report :
How long does it take the WES to send a duplicate ECA to OINP after the candidate pay the 30 CAD dollars and submit his/her request
I mean should I request the duplicate report before or after the registration on Ontario's web site. I am asking this question because as we all know that right after the registration we will have only 14 days to complete all the documents including the WES report ................ Thank you in advance.

Processing time is 1 day.

You can even apply for duplicate report (at cost CAD 41) after submitting your profile.

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Dear good guyz, I am really worried about the outcome of my PR application. As I recently got nomination from OINP and found that, I made a mistake in Education History. I erroneously answered Yes to "Have you awarded a Canadian Degree?", however in supporting document I submitted ECA copy, still OINP did not raise any alarm and gave me nomination despite of this mistake. Now, some of in my country is saying that, I might face refusal due to this, because of information difference in OINP application and Express entry profile. Would anyone please help me? I know, I have made several posts regarding this.

blackbear88

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I am new to this tread, I received my NOI 2 days ago and I am putting my documents together but do you know what is meant by:

Status Documents issued by IRCC or CBSA:
Provide copies of all status documents issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). Documents may include work permits, study permits, temporary resident visas, and/or any other Canadian immigration document.

Do I need to only provide documents (no visas, just emails) relating to my Express Entry profile or also documents sent during previous Work Visa applications?

Thank you for your reply :)

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Hi guys,

I am new to this tread, I received my NOI 2 days ago and I am putting my documents together but do you know what is meant by:

Status Documents issued by IRCC or CBSA:
Provide copies of all status documents issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). Documents may include work permits, study permits, temporary resident visas, and/or any other Canadian immigration document.

Do I need to only provide documents (no visas, just emails) relating to my Express Entry profile or also documents sent during previous Work Visa applications?

Thank you for your reply :)
When did u receive NOI... ON isnt issuing NOIs as per their update on web.

Whats your crs and noc code?

Regardig your query someone having same scenario as yours can help

ge3qz

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
any update on the status of guys in the ICT field who recieved NOI? check my signature for my timeline.

Nartus

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
any update on the status of guys in the ICT field who recieved NOI? check my signature for my timeline.
Yep.

EE Profile created: 28 April
NOI received: 29 June
File Submitted: 17 July
Assessment: 24 July
Current status: "DIP" - 11 August
NOC: 2171
CRS Points: 383
Ties to Ontario.

Reactions: ge3qz