+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - International student stream

Tednas

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Hi there, I have a question about the DIP status, my profile is about 55 days that stops at DIP status. While it usually takes much less than that. What do you think of 55 days of staying in DIP?

NOI: 1st June
submitted: 14th June.
Assessment: 12th July
DIP: 14th July
next: still waiting

jjhernan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2022
Hi there, I have a question about the DIP status, my profile is about 55 days that stops at DIP status. While it usually takes much less than that. What do you think of 55 days of staying in DIP?

Hi Tednas, most common cases are when OINP asked for additional information, depends when this information came back and if the answer was clear enough. You should be receiving the decision soon for sure! Good luck, let's us know when that happen.

Tednas

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Hi Tednas, most common cases are when OINP asked for additional information, depends when this information came back and if the answer was clear enough. You should be receiving the decision soon for sure! Good luck, let's us know when that happen.
Hi jjhernan, thanks for the reply. In my case, they did not ask me for any additional doc and the assessment state turned to DIP very fast. But it's a pretty long time just stops at DIP. Hope will get the decision soon!

jjhernan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2022
Hi jjhernan, thanks for the reply. In my case, they did not ask me for any additional doc and the assessment state turned to DIP very fast. But it's a pretty long time just stops at DIP. Hope will get the decision soon!
Yes, no problem, if they have not requested anything looks like is just matter of time, they are making their internal revisions/investigations without notification to the applicants, you should receive the decision soon,

Reactions: Tednas

yowyow

Jan 7, 2022

Did you get any document requests (ADR)? What is your stream?

Dhairya patel

Sep 11, 2022
Hello guys can I change my employer after my OINP approval?
inland application, my nomination is already expired. My PR file is in process and I am under open work permit.
My new job has sameNOC, same hours, same title, same duties just higher wage? Can I change my employer now? I am half way through my PR application. Can someone pls guide me. I cannot work under my current employer anymore.

Tednas

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
inland application, my nomination is already expired. My PR file is in process and I am under open work permit.
My new job has sameNOC, same hours, same title, same duties just higher wage? Can I change my employer now? I am half way through my PR application. Can someone pls guide me. I cannot work under my current employer anymore.
Hi Dhairya patel,
I am not sure about the answer of your question, but maybe you can ask in the following forum since there are more experienced applicants there:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/non-express-entry-pnp-online-applications-gather-here.730189/page-77

Reactions: jjhernan

jjhernan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2022
Hi Dhairya, I think no-one in this chat had faced the situation you are asking, try to make a search on different channels. Good luck!

jjhernan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2022

Hi Tednas, any news? I am with 2.5 months on SUBMITTED status with no move on my application....

88mary88

Dec 1, 2021
Hey, I had the same situation and asked a lawyer to figure out if there is any problem to change my job. She said that for a master's stream this is not a problem as the main point is about my degree and not the job.

Tednas

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Hi there, finally, the application got approved. Here is the timeline (OINP, international student- job offer):

Submitted: 14th June
Approved: 11th October

jjhernan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2022
Hi there, finally, the application got approved. Here is the timeline (OINP, international student- job offer):

Submitted: 14th June
Approved: 11th October
CONGRATULATIONS Tednas, go for the next one! if you can, please let me know how difficult it was for you make the PR Submission, online/paper?...