+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP International student stream

ahmadmakeen

Jul 18, 2019
Hello everyone

I want to know that do we need to have a minimum score in Express Entry before applying for OINP International student stream?

kathycl

Aug 22, 2013
Hello everyone

I want to know that do we need to have a minimum score in Express Entry before applying for OINP International student stream?
No need to apply or create profile to Express Entry. you only apply to OINP stream and receive ITA at OINP itself.

Giri_visa

Mar 4, 2018
Hello everyone,

Today I receied an email from OINP, International student stream. Please advice what to do?( I am guessing the new employer form my current employer will solve this problem?). I accept this message, I changed my job as I laid off(on Oct 3rd) from the company and changed to other company, NOC is same.

Does new employer form helpful in this case(imagine if they are ready to provide), or will I get the refund?.

Subject: Notice of Intent to Refuse Application

Dear XXXX,

Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) under the Employer Job Offer: International Student Stream, which was received on May 21, 2023. Your application and all supporting documentation submitted to date have now been reviewed.

The director appointed under the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015, S.O. 2015, c. 8 (the “Act”) intends to refuse your application for a certificate of nomination. Before a decision is made on your application, this letter is to provide you with the reasons for the intended refusal and a final opportunity to submit additional information and/or documentation to demonstrate your eligibility for nomination under the Act and its regulations.

Reasons for Intended Refusal
The assessment of the information and documentation submitted in support of your application to date indicates that you have not demonstrated that the following eligibility requirements have been met:

Job Offer for an Approved Employment Position (O Reg 422/17, s 6 (1))
The applicant must have obtained a job offer for an employment position that has been approved by the director in accordance with the Act.

• The OINP invited you to apply for nomination under NOC 21232 - [Position] on [Date]. The employer that is supporting your application for nomination is XXXXX. The employment position with this employer was approved by the director in accordance with the Act. As such, the application can only be assessed with the approved employer and employment position.

• On November 13, 2023, you advised that you are no longer employed with [same XXXX company]. and have been hired by a new employer: [new company] Unfortunately, you will need to re-apply via the OINP Expression of Interest with the new employer.

• As such, your application no longer meets program criteria.

You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide a response and include additional information and/or documentation to demonstrate that your application satisfies all program criteria.

Should your response not be received within 30 calendar days, the director intends to refuse to grant your application.

How to Respond
You must submit your response through the OINP e-Filing Portal. If you have an authorized representative, your authorized representative must use their representative account to make the submission on your behalf.

Please help