OINP International Stream EOI System: Application Timeline

lukeortolani

Apr 5, 2019
Toronto
Just submitted!

Selection points: 71
ITA: June 16
Application submission: June 23
Hey guys, bit of a weird problem. My application has now moved to assessment but it has the logo which implies an additional document/action required is needed. But it doesn't tell me what the document is and also says this :/

What do I do? Has anyone else experienced this?

I've contacted OINP but this seems like it's an error on their part because from the wording, it seems like you don't need any more documents if your application moves to the assessment stage.

I hate unnecessary stress :|

Last edited:

tepla_17

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Hey guys, bit of a weird problem. My application has now moved to assessment but it has the logo which implies an additional document/action required is needed. But it doesn't tell me what the document is and also says this :/

What do I do? Has anyone else experienced this?

I've contacted OINP but this seems like it's an error on their part because from the wording, it seems like you don't need any more documents if your application moves to the assessment stage.

I hate unnecessary stress :|
I received the exact same updates today in OINP portal and I have also contacted OINP to confirm. Could you please inform me if you have already received an answer from OINP regarding the same?

Here is my timeline:
Application submission: June 24

Thanks

rsdajao

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
I received the exact same updates today in OINP portal and I have also contacted OINP to confirm. Could you please inform me if you have already received an answer from OINP regarding the same?

Here is my timeline:

Thanks
That’s perfectly normal :) It happened to my profile as well but it’s all good. Here’s my timeline:

- ITA May 26, 2021
- Submitted June 4, 2021
- Status changed to Assessment June 16, 2021
- Status changed to DIP June 21, 2021

tepla_17

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
That’s perfectly normal :) It happened to my profile as well but it’s all good. Here’s my timeline:

- ITA May 26, 2021
- Submitted June 4, 2021
- Status changed to Assessment June 16, 2021
- Status changed to DIP June 21, 2021
That's a relief. Best luck to you, seems you are almost at the finish line now.

rsdajao

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
That's a relief. Best luck to you, seems you are almost at the finish line now.
Hopefully!! :) would you guys know once we are nominated on how can we apply for PR?? I saw that there’s an online portal for PNP applications launched last April. Will you apply for paper based?

tepla_17

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Well, I have already submitted a profile for Express Entry, as I was trying for direct PR, but my CRS score is not enough. Now, if we receive a nomination from OINP, we can upload that document on EE portal and get around 600 point for it and then we have to wait for PNP only draw to get an ITA for Express Entry PR.

I am not sure about this portal but this how I have planned so far. I will have to check about that portal though.

rsdajao

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well, I have already submitted a profile for Express Entry, as I was trying for direct PR, but my CRS score is not enough. Now, if we receive a nomination from OINP, we can upload that document on EE portal and get around 600 point for it and then we have to wait for PNP only draw to get an ITA for Express Entry PR.

I am not sure about this portal but this how I have planned so far. I will have to check about that portal though.
Our pathway OINP international student stream is non express entry based, sorry.

lukeortolani

Apr 5, 2019
Toronto

Here is my timeline:

Thanks
I actually received an information request for my language results earlier today. I submitted it and now I have the blue icon.