+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thank you for your reply.

But i think when we get OINP nomination, OINP will ask whether i want to go with FSW or CEC?
What do you mean --> OINP will ask whether i want to go with FSW or CEC?

Depending on how you prepare and submit your EE profile, you would qualify for FSW or CEC or both. In case you qualify for both, CEC takes preference over FSW - https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1294&top=29.

So you would be considered as CEC, you dont have a choice as such.

Reactions: Moonniicka

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Not just the quota but a very large number of applicants land in summer from outside Canada. Given that EE applications are processing quickly nowadays it makes sense that they want nominations close to Winter so that EE is approved just before summer.
Except EE PNP linked. those take 9 months :( which means we are all looking at late summer-ish PRs

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Except EE PNP linked. those take 9 months :( which means we are all looking at late summer-ish PRs
The EE PNP timeline of 10 months is average of most complete applications in the 'past'. The timeline has dropped from 20 months to 10 months in the last year. This means that the time has actually dropped to much lower than 10 months (most these days get their PPR in 2-3 months) for the average to become 10 months. The agent im working with said they have clients right now who got their PPR for Outland in 2 months after submission even with PNP. Inland single applications are the fastest that get processed. If you don't have to submit biometrics, you will go from submission to PPR in a month.

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
The EE PNP timeline of 10 months is average of most complete applications in the 'past'. The timeline has dropped from 20 months to 10 months in the last year. This means that the time has actually dropped to much lower than 10 months (most these days get their PPR in 2-3 months) for the average to become 10 months. The agent im working with said they have clients right now who got their PPR for Outland in 2 months after submission even with PNP. Inland single applications are the fastest that get processed. If you don't have to submit biometrics, you will go from submission to PPR in a month.
Wow really - right now who got their PPR for Outland in 2 months after submission even with PNP.

Waseemdurr

Aug 6, 2023
Can anyone please tell me what to do, who do I approach, I mailed OINP about my profile got only an auto response back, called them no response. Email the local MP they said its on OINP.
My profile is stuck in DIP for about more than 2 months now.
I submitted on May 8th my application ( draw was May 5th).
Your help would be appretiated.

kaaaten

Aug 29, 2023
Wait you’re the one who was waiting on a document from Australia right?
call Ontario, I called them when I saw they weren’t updating my express entry profile (my old one had expired and I had made a new one)
Call them and ask tell them it has been over the processing time that they put on their website.
Nope that lucky person is me :D still on Submitted. So tired of checking everyday

Desiree06

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Can anyone please tell me what to do, who do I approach, I mailed OINP about my profile got only an auto response back, called them no response. Email the local MP they said its on OINP.
My profile is stuck in DIP for about more than 2 months now.
I submitted on May 8th my application ( draw was May 5th).
Your help would be appretiated.
In my experience with emailing OINP, I got the automated response too, but after about 5 working days, they replied to me via email with a specific response to my question. How long ago did you email them?

Waseemdurr

Aug 6, 2023
In my experience with emailing OINP, I got the automated response too, but after about 5 working days, they replied to me via email with a specific response to my question. How long ago did you email them?
can you show me the sample? I have tried it 3 times but still getting the same response?

luckymaple

Jul 27, 2023
Yup, someone from my country submitted PR app on Apr 8 2023 and got PPR on June 20 2023 even with PNP.