+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

noman92

Jul 5, 2023
sorry for asking a bit late. my NOI was May 8 and now my status is DIP since late July. My EE will expire tomorrow. May I ask whether I should click withdraw profile and submit a new one today? or I should submit EE tomorrow when the current one expires? What I should do to submit to OINP office? Thanks so much
I think you should let it expire. IRCC would send you an email after it expires. Ceeate a new one... and then email OINP with the IRCC's email and the UCI of new EE profile. They usually respond in 5 days to this issue...

sksksk1

Jun 30, 2023
I think you should let it expire. IRCC would send you an email after it expires. Ceeate a new one... and then email OINP with the IRCC's email and the UCI of new EE profile. They usually respond in 5 days to this issue...
I see thanks!!!

kumardinesh12

Jul 22, 2019
sorry for asking a bit late. my NOI was May 8, submitted on the same date, and now my status is DIP since late July. My EE will expire tomorrow. May I ask whether I should click withdraw profile and submit a new one today? or I should submit EE tomorrow when the current one expires? What I should do to submit to OINP office? Thanks so much
You should create a new EE profile and send a request to OINP to update your NOI and application with new EE profile and job seeker code.

Reactions: sksksk1

rkvarma

Jun 27, 2023
Is anyone still having issues with OINP website? It's been more than a day and I still can't access my application.

luckymaple

Jul 27, 2023
This is what I did but did not get a reply from OINP. My profile expired while my application was in assessment and is now on DIP. Should I send another email?

kapoor90

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #259– August 1, 2023

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

No Program Specified

Number of invitations issued:
2,000Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 2,000 or above

Date and time of round: August 01, 2023 at 13:25:02 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 517

Tie-breaking rule: June 30, 2023 at 11:45:05 UTC

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #259– August 1, 2023

No Program Specified

2,000Footnote*

There are still quite a lot of people above 500

ShadowClone

Jul 7, 2023

No Program Specified

2,000Footnote*

Potentially a STEM Category draw tomorrow?

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
If you get an ITA, will it be wise to continue with PNP given we won't get the money back now. Or should we accept ITA? I am thinking what if they calculate and reduce some points based on experience or education or anything else then it could result in a rejection. But with nomination, you will have enough points, right? Although there is no reason for it but it's not over until you land.

nenny3311

Jul 12, 2023
If you get an ITA, will it be wise to continue with PNP given we won't get the money back now. Or should we accept ITA? I am thinking what if they calculate and reduce some points based on experience or education or anything else then it could result in a rejection. But with nomination, you will have enough points, right? Although there is no reason for it but it's not over until you land.
Maybe there will be different opinions but I would definitely accept the ITA. Isn't the whole point of pnp for an ITA? If you are found to be lying or wrong on your application they won't just calculate points I would imagine they would reject you if there are major discrepancies. The points are only used to give you an ITA not to accept/reject PR applications