sksksk1

Jun 30, 2023
Finally some updates
NOI May 8
Submitted May 8
Assessment June 2
Information request July 21
Information submitted July 25

But right after submitting the info, the status changed to "waiting for information" with green circle again.
Is it normal? I am sure I submitted the required info but the status doesn't seem to reflect it...? Anyone provided extra info like me could share? thanks a lot

Timhorton9999

May 5, 2023
Finally some updates
NOI May 8
Submitted May 8
Assessment June 2

But right after submitting the info, the status changed to "waiting for information" with green circle again.
Is it normal? I am sure I submitted the required info but the status doesn't seem to reflect it...? Anyone provided extra info like me could share? thanks a lot
What have they asked for ?

44n

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Finally some updates
NOI May 8
Submitted May 8
Assessment June 2

My status was “Waiting for information” 5 days later received an email requesting a document. Uploaded to one-key and later that day my status changed to DIP.

it mentioned in my additional information request letter, if i am unable to provide additional information they will assess my application with the information i have already provided.

Reactions: sksksk1

Angelpriya

Sep 25, 2019
My status was “Waiting for information” 5 days later received an email requesting a document. Uploaded to one-key and later that day my status changed to DIP.

it mentioned in my additional information request letter, if i am unable to provide additional information they will assess my application with the information i have already provided.
Sorry but if i am not mistaken,earlier you said that they were verifying information from your university or employer

44n

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Sorry but if i am not mistaken,earlier you said that they were verifying information from your university or employer

NOI: 5-May
Submitted: 20-May
Assessment: 8-Jun
Waiting for Information: 11-july
DIP: N/A
Nomination: N/A

My status changed to “Waiting for Information”
Did a quick search and this means they are confirming with one or multiple sources i.e. financial institute, ielts, university or/and employer.

Right now no information is required from me. For a few people it stayed like this for a couple of weeks before moving to DIP.

I will update here, if anyone got information related to this please tag me.

Initially, that's what I thought, since they did not send a message or anything. I did some search on this forum/internet, apparently, that's what happened to others.

5 days later i got an email asking for some specific detail related to my work experience.

I hope it makes sense.

Reactions: Angelpriya

nofearamk

Star Member
May 15, 2023

And what specific information did they ask you for? These information will help other applicants as well.