+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

noman92

Jul 5, 2023
How many days have you been in DIP? And have others in your batch started receiving nominations ?
41 Days in DIP so far.... One from March 10th Tech draw received nomination a couple of days ago... But none yet from March 09th Health draw have got nomination yet...

nofearamk

Star Member
May 15, 2023
They asked for detailed job descriptions:

> Please provide a detailed employment / work experience reference letter from XXX, Inc. or any other supporting documents that describe your duties and responsibilities for each position held, including job descriptions, performance reviews, and job advertisements.
Bro I'm assuming that the reference letter you uploaded first did not mentioned your time frame and Job duties, that's why they asked it as an ADR. Let me know if my assumption is correct.

ShadowClone

Jul 7, 2023
37 days since submission. What exactly happens between submission and assessment ?
Nothing, the status would change with a green circle indicating that no other documents are required.

34 days for me. No changes. Tired of logging into OINP portal everday.

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
37 days since submission. What exactly happens between submission and assessment ?
They will check whether you have submitted all the required documents. If all the documents are provided, they will move it to assessment to verify and further processing. Otherwise they will refund without moving it to assessment.

Last edited:

rkvarma

Jun 27, 2023
Sorry to ask this question which is out of context for this page's topic. But, I am trying to find if there's anyone in this group on H1b visa and planning to apply for 'H1b visa holder work permit'?

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Sorry to ask this question which is out of context for this page's topic. But, I am trying to find if there's anyone in this group on H1b visa and planning to apply for 'H1b visa holder work permit'?
This particular forum is for Canadian immigration.