+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

ramandeepbedi

May 8, 2022
Hello everyone.
My passport is due for expiry in June 2024. I applied for OINP on 14th June 2023. Please suggest if I need to apply for a new passport now or if I should wait for the nomination and post that I should do it?

vkcjourney

Jun 30, 2023
Hello everyone.
My passport is due for expiry in June 2024. I applied for OINP on 14th June 2023. Please suggest if I need to apply for a new passport now or if I should wait for the nomination and post that I should do it?
The whole passport process takes around a month to the maximum if all your documents are in place and correct with the Tatkal Quota. So I would recommend you to change it two months before it.
I would also recommend you to go through this link https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=52&top=29 and check.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone.
The best time for you to renew your passport will be after the ITA. When PPR happens just let them know you got your passport renewed and you will be stamped on the new one. You likely won't need one at all until you land in Canada even but best to do it after ITA to avoid getting a PCC on the new one as PCC and passport both can take a lot of time these days.

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
The best time for you to renew your passport will be after the ITA. When PPR happens just let them know you got your passport renewed and you will be stamped on the new one. You likely won't need one at all until you land in Canada even but best to do it after ITA to avoid getting a PCC on the new one as PCC and passport both can take a lot of time these days.
Does anyone know if PCC comes via speed post or do we go and collect it?

Can someone share their experience

lphxj

May 8, 2023
Clear evidence - https://ibb.co/6PQ4Lgt

You have ties with Ontario?
I don't understand. What makes you believe I lie at my case.
There might be inconsistent information where I might not have realized. Just point it out instead of accusing me of providing false information.

I think you presume an outland FSW applicant should have no connection to Canada nor Ontario, but you no ground to stand on.
I had studied my BMath at UWaterloo back in 2009 and had worked in GTA for 2 years after graduation before leaving Canada.

Of coz I'm outland FSW.

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
I don't understand.
What makes you believe I lie at my case. There might be inconsistent information where I might not have realized. Just point it out instead of accusing me of providing false information.

I think you presume an outland FSW applicant should have no connection to Canada nor Ontario, but you no ground to stand on.
I had studied my BMath at UWaterloo back in 2009 and had worked in GTA for 2 years after graduation before leaving Canada.

Of coz I'm outland FSW.
No one is accusing you bro. Just noticed it on immitracker thats all. If you worked in GTA then I guess it counts for ties with Ontario and which could have helped with the app to move faster. We are just trying to connect the dots.

You are outland FSW with ties to Ontario.

Kanwar14

Jun 22, 2023
Hey, i live in India presntly, before tht lived in canada for 2 yrs. Do i need PCC from canada or not necessary?