+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Sorry but I politely disagree. I will update once my PCC is done. I do not think the police visits for each clearance, its just not possible. If anyone else has gotten it done and can share their experience. Thanks.
You can disagree to any extent but you cant invalidate my experience though. This is what happened in my case and probably for the all of the people that were listed in their ledger.
The police visited me for the passport and for pcc. P.S Police from your jurisdiction (station for your area) is responsible for clearing you.

Last edited:

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
You can disagree to any extent but you cant invalidate my experience though. This is what happened in my case and probably for the all of the people that were listed in their ledger.
The police visited me for the passport and for pcc. P.S Police from your jurisdiction (station for your area) is responsible for clearing you.
Some police stations will visit some may not. It depends on the case load and whats feasible. If there are too many applicants they just dont have the resources for it since the same police station does both passport. The fact that you got your PCC so fast means your RPO / Commissioner office has less case load and so they can do this.

Jun 23, 2023
I did contact them, they haven't replied to any of my 3 emails yet! I am hoping it comes up with something real soon! I have shared all the supporting images to them. I hope you comes up right

Jun 23, 2023
“But transaction details and OINP email shows submission on 22”

you need to contact OINP and show them this proof and you’ll be fine I think.
I did contact them, they haven't replied to any of my 3 emails yet! I am hoping it comes up with something real soon! I have shared all the supporting images to them. I hope you comes up right