+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 2023 Feb Draw- Timelines

vcarecontacts

Feb 8, 2023
Can you please share contact no of ontario to ask about nomination
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/works.html

If a province or territory sends a “notification of interest” to your account, you contact them directly.You apply to their Express Entry stream.If you’re nominated, the province or territory will send a nomination certificate to your account, and you accept it electronically.

check this

DeeJay76

Mar 2, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I got an invitation on Feb 2, ONIP draw. Submitted application through OINP site on 7th February. Anyone who has already applied or planning to apply through this program please share your timelines and questions/thoughts here. Or of there is any other thread already active please share the link. Thank you.
Did you get your nomination or still in DIP? I submitted my docs on 10th Feb, stuck in DIP since 20th March... I am from 31st Jan ITA draw, in EJO-FW stream

DeeJay76

Mar 2, 2022
Did you get your nomination or still in DIP? I submitted my docs on 10th Feb, stuck in DIP since 20th March... I am from 31st Jan ITA draw, in EJO-FW stream