App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Hi, Do you know anyone applied for the Feb 2nd Draw got nominated? I dont think so. Last week lot of people got nominated which is from December 2022 draw.
I was watching the posts in the Telegram OINP group. I saw1 or 2 of the those who received NOIs on 2nd Feb and applied to OINP the same day or by Feb 3rd have been nominated and got ITA's this week, which left me excited and at the sometime a tad disappointed

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
my timeline also same as above one day later I submitted, I have no idea when it reached assessment. I was expecting emails to come and was not checking daily. I saw early March mine was in assessment , today Decision In Progress. Hopefully we all get nominations next month atleast

Reactions: sumanth13

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
You are talking about nomination and we are in still submitted status..:D
folks who submitted 2 days before me have got nominated, all us will get through. Don't worry yours will move today or in the next couple of days.

mkhoshb

Mar 17, 2023
Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone can help me since I cant seem to find related answers,
I just got an NOI for Ontario on March 8 and started to do my application for OINP so here are a couple of my questions:
1. I have My Masters ECA from WES which I got from Australia , But my Bachelors is from Philippines and I have tried contacting my school and started the process to get them to send my TOR to WES but from the looks of it, It won't make the 45day cut-off deadline for OINP, so question is can I only include my Masters only in OINP education history because I have an ECA for that? what happens to my bachelors degree? where to do I place the details and do I still include the documents?
2. For work reference letters I have one from each supervisor I have had same position but different companies so I have 3 work reference letters is that enough? and then I have my pay slips, my contracts, employment forms etc, is that enough? how many letter do I need?
3. For the part that you have to fill the box in mention your intent in Ontario is this where I write a letter? or the letter is for the Documentation section, so what should I include in this box if not the letter then?
4. For passport do I just need most recent passport and pages of visas and stamps or do they mean all passports I have owned my whole life?
5. What is the passport image size in the photo section?
6.What does the bank letter look like and what does it say? I have asked my bank and they keep saying they don't provide such letters

I really hope someone could help me, It is quite expensive in Australia for an agent they want to charge me 3000 just for basic information, I have searched everywhere and have general Idea but I want to be 100% sure based on actual successful peoples experience in 2023 and also a lot of information in YouTube is in other languages, I really appreciate everyone's input and help and hope we can be of help to each other in clarifying these question! Thank you so much!