+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 2023 Feb Draw- Timelines

sampaul

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Thanks! Refreshing the page every hour or so, but still showing "Submitted" only
:) I know. Don't need to do it every hour. Please check it once a day or once in two days. I prefer to check after the office hours.
Please keep in mind that this process will take time. At least a month and half.

navdeep.droid

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
I was following a Licensed Immigration consultant online and I have seen he was suggesting doing this to people whos WP going to expire soon. I dont know anyone who did this and you WILL NOT get an extension at the end.

But the point is, the candidate will fall under implied status as soon as he/she apply for this and can continue work.

Pls consult to someone before deciding on this.
Hey SamPaul,

I was going through Bridging Open Work Permit documentation(link). Here we can select PNP on the first checklist, Do you have any idea if anyone at our stage(PNP applied) could apply for BOWP?

sampaul

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Hey SamPaul,

I was going through Bridging Open Work Permit documentation(link). Here we can select PNP on the first checklist, Do you have any idea if anyone at our stage(PNP applied) could apply for BOWP?
I think BOWP only applies to people who has a PR invitation (ITA) from IRCC. I don't think that with OINP invitation you can apply for it.

Reactions: navdeep.droid