+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream 14 Dec 2023

mzubair78

Apr 8, 2024
I'm not sure why they communicate average time between 60-90 days when most of the applications are still under processing even after 100 days.
Any outlander who received nomination?
Mine is stuck on Assessment and it's been almost 100 days since submission.
I haven't seen any outlander with nomination yet or they are not responding after nomination.

mapleleaf7710

Jan 29, 2024
I'm not sure why they communicate average time between 60-90 days when most of the applications are still under processing even after 100 days.
I haven't seen any outlander with nomination yet or they are not responding after nomination.
I saw one or two outlanders getting the nomination here. But they submitted very initially before Dec 20.
Yes it is concerning that even after 90 day window several of HCP outland applications are still in assessment.
It could be obvious and understandable that they prioritize inland applicants over outland.
It is worrying me that there are two new batches of NOI's (one in Feb and another in March) sent without even processing half of the Dec applications which could cause even more delay.
All said and felt, unfortunately, we just have to wait

rmalhotra5576

Apr 9, 2024
The people who submitted on 6th & 7th January have been processed in last 2-3 days; My submission date is 8th Jan, and I am still waiting, what's your submission date; technically its been over 103 days of submission for me and still stuck in the assessment stage

Sneha_296

Jan 28, 2017
Stream: OINP- HCP- Dec 14 2023 - FSW (Tech Draw) - Inland

NOI: 14-Dec-2023
Application Submitted: 6-Jan-2024
Assessment: 16 Jan 2024
DIP: 16 April 2024
Approved: 17 April 2024

The wait is finally over. I hope everyone who's still waiting get theirs soon
Congratulations. Are you an outland applicant?

Apr 18, 2024
NOI: 14 Dec
Submitted: 16Jan
Assessment:Still Waiting

is there any way to expedite the process, almost everyone received status updates after submission ?

mzubair78

Apr 8, 2024
The people who submitted on 6th & 7th January have been processed in last 2-3 days; My submission date is 8th Jan, and I am still waiting, what's your submission date; technically its been over 103 days of submission for me and still stuck in the assessment stage
My submission date was 14th January2024, went to assessment on 30th January 2024.
Have you or any other outlander received any update recently?

Dayz22

Apr 12, 2024
I think there is a delay due to employer taking time in verifying the work experience. Did anyone hear anything from their employer regarding this?

mzubair78

Apr 8, 2024
I think there is a delay due to employer taking time in verifying the work experience. Did anyone hear anything from their employer regarding this?
Why do you think so?
They didn't even reached out to my employer as of now and it's been 100 days since submission

Dayz22

Apr 12, 2024
Why do you think so?
They didn't even reached out to my employer as of now and it's been 100 days since submission
I was speaking to a friend of mine who is in Canada and he informed that employer verification is being carried out. My ex employer is the worst they dont reply to the emails or return the call. I am so worried about this.

mzubair78

Apr 8, 2024
I was speaking to a friend of mine who is in Canada and he informed that employer verification is being carried out. My ex employer is the worst they dont reply to the emails or return the call. I am so worried about this.
I don't think they disclose such information to anyone, not even to registered consultants. So I believe nobody knows and we can only guess based on the status of the other applicants. There is absolutely no way to speed up the process and we can only wait.

ahsatan19

Mar 6, 2024
A
Any update for your profile yet?