+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

bslakhawat

Jun 28, 2016
Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello all,

Thank you for sharing your timelines and queries, it does help other members.

CRS :400
NOI : 25 June 2017
NOC : 2282
Applied OINP : 25 July 2017
Waiting for next step....

Last edited:
Reactions: anwar01

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Really looking forward to the coming week as I submitted my application on the 20th of July I was asked for additional documents last week which I submitted within two hours, status still submitted hoping for a move to assessment

bslakhawat

Jun 28, 2016
Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello friends,

Please add me to whatsapp group Plus nine one nine zero one five seven five zero zero eight seven

bslakhawat

Jun 28, 2016
Delhi
NOC Code......
Really looking forward to the coming week as I submitted my application on the 20th of July I was asked for additional documents last week which I submitted within two hours, status still submitted hoping for a move to assessment

You will move on to next step soon !

Reactions: Jtahir

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I still did get the ITA. After nomination from OINP i am thinking about removing the current job. I have pay stub, bank statement for salary, joining letter and letter from manager but i am worried if CIC call and HR say something else.
You did not get the ITA yet, however, you claimed points for that work experience when you receive your OINP. I have few questions for you:
1) When did you receive your NOI?
2) If you remove that work experience, is your FSW eligibility still more than 66?

Edit: Why are you worried if you got a letter from your manager and you have other proof that you are working in that company. Does the letter from your manager include the duties and responsibilities?

Last edited:

arbra

Jul 17, 2017
hi all,
Currently, my status is awaiting information. And its been like this for 2 weeks already even if I have submitted my ECA copy like ~2 weeks ago.
do you guys know what is the reject rate for OINP?
Thanks

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
will OINP people always email your HR dept or Superior for confirming about your employment or is this a rarity ??
I am not sure but I think in that case only when they are not satisfied with your documents and want to get clarity on your case. Again this is my speculation, anyone who got nominated can answer it. @iamxty?

Reactions: iamxty

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi pls has anyone been able to access the OINP portal today? Been having difficulty doing so and last time I checked status was submitted and not sure if it has changed - are they meant to send an e-mail?I submitted 21st July 2017.tx
Try on Tuesday, 8th August at 09:00 am Canada time. Usually on weekends the website is down.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Your status might change when they will acknowledge for receiving your documents, but they are not sending AOR to every one who send additional document. For some candidates the status changes to "Awaiting Information" and when these documents are received this status changes to Assessment or DIP.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
hi all,
Currently, my status is awaiting information. And its been like this for 2 weeks already even if I have submitted my ECA copy like ~2 weeks ago.
do you guys know what is the reject rate for OINP?
Thanks
No rejection is seen till now on forums from OINP. Just check again whether your ECA is delivered to OINP or not and email them to reconfirm it.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
will OINP people always email your HR dept or Superior for confirming about your employment or is this a rarity ??
As far as I know-and this is not an official info.- this is rare here (unlike Australian immigration programs for example)...only happens for auditing reasons or if the officer is hugely not satisfied by the supporting documents of one particular experience yet do not want to directly reject it ...unfortunately this will hugely delay the associated application as they usually send mail or static communication (i.e no interactive approach) and hence the response on the other end may be very slow if it did exist in the first place.

Last edited:

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not sure but I think in that case only when they are not satisfied with your documents and want to get clarity on your case. Again this is my speculation, anyone who got nominated can answer it. @iamxty?
Its the same as in the PR application, they will only call/email when something is not clear for the officer.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Your speculation is correct @anwar01.

In most cases in OINP, they'd contact the applicant first to send other proof of employment, and if they are still not satisfied with the documents provided, this may be the time they contact the employer.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Your speculation is correct @anwar01.

In most cases in OINP, they'd contact the applicant first to send other proof of employment, and if they are still not satisfied with the documents provided, this may be the time they contact the employer.
my case is a bit tricky, obviously i have provided them with ample proofs for my employment, but my current company's email server is configured with anti spam filter all the time , i have added ontarionominee@ontario.ca and OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca in the white-list of my email server, so any email from these two addresses will pass through without any issue
However, if OINP emails my HR (just in case) from any other email address, apart from the above two, i am afraid it would get blocked and will never reach my HR
already emailed OINP last night explaining all this so another AOR is expected this week lol

thanks for your valuable comments @iamxty @anwar01 @MEB

Last edited: