+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
On a serious note, when I submitted my OINP application on May 31, the status remained "Waiting for Submission". It changed to "Submitted" 2 days later!
Oh, i didnt see waitng for submission even the next minute after i did the payment.. It went directly to submitted

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Hello,

My 14days will be up tomorrow so I will submit my application then. I am just making sure I have most of the information they would need.

I noticed you guys submitted all your documents quickly!

A couple of questions:
1. In the Work History area, did you all have that document of your job's roles and responsibilities? Because I am unable to get that from previous employers however I do have annual income tax for most, especially my past 5 years.
2. Photo - silly question but here it goes: did you upload 2 photos, front and back? This has confused me ever since!
3. My husband also has an EE profile, will that be an issue in the future? He hasnt received a NOI. But he plans to recereate his EE this weekend-he's 2171 and has more points than I do (more than 400)! His EE profils is 3 months older than mine (created Mar 2017).

Thanks!

EE profile creation: June 4
NOI received: June 29
CRS 386 NOC 2013

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hello,

My 14days will be up tomorrow so I will submit my application then. I am just making sure I have most of the information they would need.

I noticed you guys submitted all your documents quickly!

A couple of questions:
1. In the Work History area, did you all have that document of your job's roles and responsibilities? Because I am unable to get that from previous employers however I do have annual income tax for most, especially my past 5 years.
2. Photo - silly question but here it goes: did you upload 2 photos, front and back? This has confused me ever since!
3. My husband also has an EE profile, will that be an issue in the future? He hasnt received a NOI. But he plans to recereate his EE this weekend-he's 2171 and has more points than I do (more than 400)! His EE profils is 3 months older than mine (created Mar 2017).

Thanks!

EE profile creation: June 4
NOI received: June 29
CRS 386 NOC 2013
1- Not every one is able to get reference letters in desired format.Upload as many documents as you can to support your work experience.
2- yes one digital photograph and scanned back side of photo with name and date of birth.
3-I don't think any issue would be there for your husband profile. as long as you are fulfilling all OINP criteria. If you have received NOI already then what is the use of getting NOI with your husband profile. Once you receive NOI, CRS scores does not matter.

Reactions: babyfreeverse

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
1- Not every one is able to get reference letters in desired format.Upload as many documents as you can to support your work experience.
2- yes one digital photograph and scanned back side of photo with name and date of birth.
3-I don't think any issue would be there for your husband profile. as long as you are fulfilling all OINP criteria. If you have received NOI already then what is the use of getting NOI with your husband profile. Once you receive NOI, CRS scores does not matter.
That being Said Anwar ...Are you sure CRS score wont be a factor after NOI...what if they are sending to too many people NOI's how they can differentiate between them if they are all having a valid profile?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
That being Said Anwar ...Are you sure CRS score wont be a factor after NOI...what if they are sending to too many people NOI's how they can differentiate between them if they are all having a valid profile?
An NOI does not guarantee you a registration in the OINP e Filing Portal. If you intend to apply for the HCP Stream, it is recommended that you register a profile and submit an application as soon as possible to ensure that your application is received before Ontario’s nomination allocation is fulfilled.
Above paragraph is taken from OINP portal. It is clear that it would be 1st come 1st serve basis. Anyone who has submitted the application before their quota runs out will be IN. others who fails to submit the application will be OUT no matters what their CRS score is.

Reactions: MEB

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
An NOI does not guarantee you a registration in the OINP e Filing Portal. If you intend to apply for the HCP Stream, it is recommended that you register a profile and submit an application as soon as possible to ensure that your application is received before Ontario’s nomination allocation is fulfilled.
Above paragraph is taken from OINP portal. It is clear that it would be 1st come 1st serve basis. Anyone who has submitted the application before their quota runs out will be IN. others who fails to submit the application will be OUT no matters what their CRS score is.
I see your point Anwar ...again now I am very afraid they will not ask me for the missing documents ...and just process it directly and leave the result to the end :(

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I see your point Anwar ...again now I am very afraid they will not ask me for the missing documents ...and just process it directly and leave the result to the end :(
Don's worry. Have faith. your status is still submitted? This week the status of candidates are changing , two July submitted people are in DIP now, and they ask for additional/missing documents in this stage. Lets see, it will be clear this week.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Don's worry. Have faith. your status is still submitted? This week the status of candidates are changing , two July submitted people are in DIP now, and they ask for additional/missing documents in this stage. Lets see, it will be clear this week.
Yes its still in the submitted status ...and you are correct ..the next couple of weeks will be crucial in knowing the over all style and approach they are taking ,before August we should have a clear picture...

Reactions: anwar01