+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Indeed. For my case, I don't think I will upload an LOE since I got all the documents, but I will upload the Schedule A in the LOE placeholder as I have answered Yes to one of the statutory questions, and also the nomination certificate.
Isn't schedule A a part of application?

fahadazh

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Hi Guys,

We are expecting a baby in next month so my questions are

1. Do we need to inform OINP if I got the nomination by that time?
2. How to inform OINP?
3. In case I got ITA as well, then do I need to inform CIC? How to do that? As of now, in Express entry profile there are no fields to mention the details of your dependent children, just the size of your family was asked.

Please advise.

shallyraina

Apr 7, 2017
Hi,

I have a query for the concerned who can answer or advise:

I have got my OINP nomination last week and may get ITA this week. My concern is I have got an H1B and my company may be transferring me to US office in/around October this year and this is the time I would be in post ITA phase. I need to know do I need to inform CIC about my transfer that time and if yes, do I need to make another reference letter although my job and responsibilities will be the same as in India but my reporting manager would be different.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Guys,

We are expecting a baby in next month so my questions are

1. Do we need to inform OINP if I got the nomination by that time?
2. How to inform OINP?
3. In case I got ITA as well, then do I need to inform CIC? How to do that? As of now, in Express entry profile there are no fields to mention the details of your dependent children, just the size of your family was asked.

Please advise.
Below Information from OINP FAQ is self explanatory.

How can I update the information I have submitted to the OINP?
The OINP must be notified if there are any changes to the information provided in your application, including (but not limited to):
 Change in contact information
 Change in immigration status (expiration or change in temporary work permit)
 Change in family composition due to:
o Marriage or common-law relationship
o Birth of a child
o Change of custody of a child
o Divorce/separation
o Death
Changes to your primary telephone number, email address and country of residence can be made online by logging into the OINP e-Filing portal and clicking on “My Profile” on your main page. After the change has been made, click “Save”. For all other changes, you must complete the Change of Personal Information form. This form must also be used to a request a correction of a data entry error (i.e. spelling mistake) in your name or your date of birth made while registering.
Note: The program will not accept requests for complete name or date of birth changes. Once the form is completed, you must send it by email as an attachment to ontarionominee@ontario.ca indicating in the subject line “Application Change Notice – [File number]”. If you are requesting a correction to your name or date of birth, please also include the personal details page of your passport to validate your request. Failure to notify the OINP of any changes to personal information will impact the outcome of OINP and IRCC applications. You must not send in additional documents and/or information to the OINP unless you need to notify the program of a change, or unless you have received a required for additional information. In both cases, you must contact the OINP by email.

Reactions: kartheek89

Sim23Can

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
Congratulations to all who received Nomination and status change yesterday! ... This week looks promising for both getting nomination and ITA :)
I can't wait to get mine :D (Surely learnt to be patient)
All the best to all... as we all are stepping towards the bright future :) Amen

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Congratulations to all who received Nomination and status change yesterday! ... This week looks promising for both getting nomination and ITA :)
I can't wait to get mine :D (Surely learnt to be patient)
All the best to all... as we all are stepping towards the bright future :) Amen
100% agree. It's like PNP is training you to be patient :)

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Isn't schedule A a part of application?
It is but if you answered a Yes to any of the statutory questions, you will also be asked for the Schedule A manual form. Do you have one?

Sim23Can

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
100% agree. It's like PNP is training you to be patient :)
That's true :) Also, being on this forum is a great learning. There is so much positivity here, I really feel happy to be part of this forum.:D

Reactions: babyfreeverse