+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP-HCP- PR- AUG, SEPT 2017 CASES JOIN HERE...

tansha

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dallas
NOC Code......
HI,

I have received the invitation for PR under OINP HCP Stream on Sept 6, 2017. Lets connect here so that new applicants can get information and the people who have already applied can help.

Engineer-AS

May 7, 2016
HI,

I have received the invitation for PR under OINP HCP Stream on Sept 6, 2017. Lets connect here so that new applicants can get information and the people who have already applied can help.
Hi
I also received an ITA under OINP HCP. Thanks for creating the thread

tansha

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dallas
NOC Code......
Hi,
Sorry i have been away. We have collected all the documents except the police verification from US which is taking along time. It looks like it will come by November end at the given speed. Hence I am planning to schedule medicals also in November.

Sep 26, 2017
Guys , I need some helping hand. I don't know what to do and I'm really nervous. I got an email from OINP and it's a procedural fairness request.
It's noted there that -

 A Canadian Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree or an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report produced by a designated organization indicating that your foreign education is the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree.

o The Educational Credential Assessment you provided determined the Canadian equivalency of your education as “secondary school diploma and diploma (3 years)”.

- I thought the ECA I provided is enough would this cause a refusal of my application?

I also have checked other notes but this one I think I need to understand more.

Thank you.
Please shed some light. Please