Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HectorMe said:
Hello guys

I just received my ITA and I have just one question to finish filling it out.

Here is my situation:
- I was nominated by Ontario under the French speaking stream.
- the nomination was received directly through my Cic profile.
- when I accepted the nomination the answer field in section Application details, question : "if I had a provincial nomination" was grayed out (and it stayed in the original state which was "no")

My question:
Now that I received the ITA, should I update my answer from no to yes? (for the record the field in the eAPR is not grayed out)

Thanks in advance for your help.
OF course. Update it accordingly. Now you have nomination. When you were creating EE profile you did not have it. They see the proof from Ontario there. Plus later on they will get nomination monthly spreadsheet as well. Good luck.

Arthur GOLDWAY

Feb 23, 2017
Hello Versak
Once again I turn to you for questions plz. As far as I can see some candidates have already received NOI and ITA under the french stream. I checked my status , is written #we received your application , will send you an email if further doc or info required#.
Shall I at this point withdraw my application and recreate it or wait , if so until When?
Do you think it is an issue for my status with only 333 points under this stream?
Does it mean I may receive a PNP?

Thanx in advance

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arthur GOLDWAY said:
Hello Versak
Once again I turn to you for questions plz. As far as I can see some candidates have already received NOI and ITA under the french stream. I checked my status , is written #we received your application , will send you an email if further doc or info required#.
Shall I at this point withdraw my application and recreate it or wait , if so until When?
Do you think it is an issue for my status with only 333 points under this stream?
Does it mean I may receive a PNP?

Thanx in advance
Ok,
if you have received NOI from Ontario you have 45 days to fill in application under One Key. (their online system)
If you did that already (and it seems so to me), then you shall wait for your application to be assessed and approved (or rejected). During that process you might be asked for additional documents or not.
If it is approved you will get your nomination under EE profile and you can accept it.
There is not special requirement for CRS points under French stream. They only require you to be able to qualify under EE as such (like 67 points of 100 for FSW candidate).
So yes even with 333 points you can get nomination. And that is what this stream is for - pick bilinguals with good Education, decent language skills and work experience.

Arthur GOLDWAY

Feb 23, 2017
Well, actually I don't remember to have received a NOI to tell you the truth. I opened an EE account online under the GCKey in January, with registration to the job bank of course and filled in all the information that was required. I received a kind of welcome note for EE registration and another one for job bank the same day and when I finished filling in all that info related to job exp., education and so on i came across a page with APPLICATION STATUS. It was written OPEN until approximately a week ago, then all of a sudden the status changed into #we received your application....#. I did not send any paper application, or made any payment. So I am a little confused and I wonder if I have done things Correctly?! Could I send to your email the screen short of my application status?

Sorry for asking too many things,

Thank you indeed very much Versak

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes only profile. Once you have new profile, set all for French stream and do not forget to reconnect new profile with your jobbank (there is something in jobbank somehwere in menu like to connect with different EE or such).

And once everything is nice and active wait.
Do not play with changing what is first language or provinces of preference. if ever you do not get NOI you can try the same again.
We have somebody in group who had to recreate profile 3x in order to get NOI.
good luck

and clean your mailbox it is full.

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
Hi guys
Well just to update my timeline
Nomination february 2017
Extraction february 2017
Meds upfront march 2017
Application sent 1 april 2017

Where ca we compare timelines?
Is it quick for those who got nomination?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
figaro2 said:
Hi guys
Well just to update my timeline
Nomination february 2017
Extraction february 2017
Meds upfront march 2017
Application sent 1 april 2017

Where ca we compare timelines?
Is it quick for those who got nomination?
Federal part is a bit more tricky for comparing. We are under different LVO (or we will be). in this case, best is to compare against other PNP under the same LVO.

Binette

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
United States
App. Filed.......
January 25th 2017
Nomination.....
13-02-2017
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-02-2017
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-11-2017
LANDED..........
Feb 8th 2018
Hello everybody
I am in distress I opened my CIC account today and l can't find my actual application which l have been nominated (ITA Feb 23rd 2017) . I last opened it in early march to upload documents, but it is not there. Have anybody experienced this before? i submitted a technical report but i haven't get any response!!! l m fearing the worst I was just waiting for my pcc in order to submit my PR and all is gone!!!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Binette said:
Hello everybody
I am in distress I opened my CIC account today and l can't find my actual application which l have been nominated (ITA Feb 23rd 2017) . I last opened it in early march to upload documents, but it is not there. Have anybody experienced this before? i submitted a technical report but i haven't get any response!!! l m fearing the worst I was just waiting for my pcc in order to submit my PR and all is gone!!!
calm, describe exactly what do you see and what you do not see. Documents to upload are on the next page once you fill in all the information in the first part. But it sometimes happens, that information from the first part (all that info about work experience or travelling), might disappear. It happened to me too and I had to fill it in again.

Binette

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
United States
App. Filed.......
January 25th 2017
Nomination.....
13-02-2017
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-02-2017
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-11-2017
LANDED..........
Feb 8th 2018
vensak said:
calm, describe exactly what do you see and what you do not see. Documents to upload are on the next page once you fill in all the information in the first part. But it sometimes happens, that information from the first part (all that info about work experience or travelling), might disappear. It happened to me too and I had to fill it in again.
Thank you Vensak, I opened my account today and everything is back to normal !!! l still don't know why l couldn't see anything application on profile yesterday

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it sometimes happens with their database behind. Good advice is to make screenshots of what you made just in case. Good luck there.

Binette

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
United States
App. Filed.......
January 25th 2017
Nomination.....
13-02-2017
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-02-2017
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-11-2017
LANDED..........
Feb 8th 2018
Proof of Relationship Do l have to provide this??? in order to submit my ITA?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Binette said:
Proof of Relationship Do l have to provide this??? in order to submit my ITA?
If you claimed some points (basic FSW scale points) for your Canadian relatives yes (you need to proove family ties through official passport and birth certificates and you need to proove that your relative is in Canada ). Alternatively you can delete that one (if you have enough FSW points without it).