+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oinp form query

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How do you enter the current job as till date? They only have the option to put date. I just enter the 'today's date' i mean the date i submitted the application. Is that okay? TIA for the responses.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
rainbow00 said:
How do you enter the current job as till date? They only have the option to put date. I just enter the 'today's date' i mean the date i submitted the application. Is that okay? TIA for the responses.
You enter the future date when your contract is expiring.

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gosh that didn't come to my mind as many fieId do not accept future date. I just applied with the date I submitted the application. Will that be an issue?

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm bit worried now, will the future date option really matter? I have continuous 6+ years of experience in IT, NOC 2174.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
rainbow00 said:
I'm bit worried now, will the future date option really matter? I have continuous 6+ years of experience in IT, NOC 2174.
I did the same thing i told you and my application has been accepted and i have been issued an AOR.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Rainbow, rafzy is absolutely correct. :)

Rafzy, +1 to you again mate

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
I did the same thing i told you and my application has been accepted and i have been issued an AOR.
Thanks again for the reply, what I'm saying is that I did not enter the future date. I was not aware that we could enter future date. I simply enter the same date I sent the application. Will that be a problem? Are you aware of anybody that enter the date just like me and got AOR?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
rainbow00 said:
Thanks again for the reply, what I'm saying is that I did not enter the future date. I was not aware that we could enter future date. I simply enter the same date I sent the application. Will that be a problem? Are you aware of anybody that enter the date just like me and got AOR?
It can be a problem if you had sent a copy of your employment contract highlighting your contract ending date.

I dont think it will be a problem only if your contract does not mention your contract ending date.

If it mentions then it totally depends on OINP officers going through your application to check it for completeness.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
hi Rafzy,

My contract is unlimited period. I have a copy pf the contract as-well.

I was thinking to write a date which is five years in the "to" date. Just so that I fill the column. Would it b ok?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
sameer_mobin said:
hi Rafzy,

My contract is unlimited period. I have a copy pf the contract as-well.

I was thinking to write a date which is five years in the "to" date. Just so that I fill the column. Would it b ok?
Yes.

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
i wrote the same date as of my application submission date and supported it with an experience reference letter from my employer stating that i am a fulltime employee till date. :)

I hope that helps, and/or otherwise you may contact me on murtazajaffri_cca@hotmail.com for quicker replies.

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
It can be a problem if you had sent a copy of your employment contract highlighting your contract ending date.

I dont think it will be a problem only if your contract does not mention your contract ending date.

If it mentions then it totally depends on OINP officers going through your application to check it for completeness.
I did not sent my contract paper. I only sent the employment reference letter in their format. It details all my joining dates and says that I'm a present employee. I have the contract with me though, I can send them if they demand it later. The reason why I didn't send it because the contract is up until April 2017, so they may think I won't be able to land up in Ontario before that time and hence there's no point they nominate me as there is specific deadline by CIC when we should be landing in Canada.

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
murtazajaffri_cca said:
i wrote the same date as of my application submission date and supported it with an experience reference letter from my employer stating that i am a fulltime employee till date. :)

I hope that helps, and/or otherwise you may contact me on murtazajaffri_cca@hotmail.com for quicker replies.
When did you apply? Did you get the AOR yet? My package reached on 30th November.

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
murtazajaffri_cca said:

Did you get nomination yet?