+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Archis

Jan 11, 2024
Hi guys. If I have had 2 years work experience in NOC 72422 and I get a job offer in NOC 22301. Does it fit to apply for Foreign Worker Stream? May I change a NOC like this because its requirements are TEER 0,1,2,3? Or Do I need exactly the same NOC in the new job offer?

Mayt

Feb 3, 2021
Hi All

Employer Job Offer-Foreign worker stream Outland.(Non_express entry)

This process how long it will take for WP & PR. If anyone got any idea please share I could see it is taking years together in the past .Now is there any changes in time reduction?

rgds
Mayt

Fluxyn

Feb 2, 2024
Hello all. I received ITA when I was working with a previous employer who was unwilling to support me the employer form. After getting the OINP ITA, I got another job in Toronto that decided to support me by filling the employer form. There would be a change in my score since I changed job and the location. Should I go ahead to submit my application with a letter of explanation and documentation to showing that I was with the old company when I got ITA and I am now with the new one supporting my application?

dav62

Feb 9, 2024
Hello,
I have a question regarding the ONIP foreign worker job offer stream. I've been nominated in the foreign workers stream with a job offer in the OINP, and my open work permit expired during the nomination process.
I've already applied for an extension before the expiration, and my current status allows me to work until I receive the new one(implied status).
Now, my question is, do I need to apply for a closed work permit, or can I continue working based on my current status?

I'm mindful of the Ontario website's guidance, which states, "You must apply for a work permit within six months and begin working in the approved employment position within ten months from the date of your nomination, if you are not already working for the employer."

It's worth noting that I am already employed by the company that provided the job offer.

melmi

Dec 28, 2023
Employer Job Offer – Foreign Worker
18 Aug 2023 - submitted
05 Oct 2023 - assessment
09 Nov 2023 - request for information
18 Nov 2023 - decision in progress
06 Feb 2024 - approved

Dec 2, 2022
Employer Job Offer – Foreign Worker
18 Aug 2023 - submitted
05 Oct 2023 - assessment
09 Nov 2023 - request for information
18 Nov 2023 - decision in progress
06 Feb 2024 - approved
did u receive a work support letter and do u know if we could apply for a work permit if the current wp is expiring ?

Dec 2, 2022
Continue working with the same WP. You can apply for the closed WP (through the WPSL) if your current WP is expiring. If the WPSL is also expiring, you can request Ontario Immigration to extend your WPSL.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-streams-employer-guide
So if we get work permit support letter,and if the owp is expiring,I understand we can apply for work permit using the support letter.What type of permit will be applying to is it a closed or open and I would like to know about this statement:

"Note that you will need to use IRCC’s Employer Portal and pay an employer compliance fee for the nominee to apply for a work permit with their work permit support letter."
Can we go ahead and apply the fees or do we need the employer to do that.?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
So if we get work permit support letter,and if the owp is expiring,I understand we can apply for work permit using the support letter.What type of permit will be applying to is it a closed or open and I would like to know about this statement:

"Note that you will need to use IRCC’s Employer Portal and pay an employer compliance fee for the nominee to apply for a work permit with their work permit support letter."
Can we go ahead and apply the fees or do we need the employer to do that.?
Closed work permit (the nomination is based on the job offer)

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
so can we go and apply by ourselves or the employer has to do that?
I applied on my own. But it was withdrawn because IRCC took more than a year to look at my file. And by the time they started to process my application, my PR has already been approved.

Reactions: Sherin Sara Jose