+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Pawan06

Feb 17, 2018
I’m a graduate in civil engineering and i have a work experience of 3 years in the same field and i have a CRS score of 390, can anyone tell me what should i do to get PR in canada and how much time it would take to get PR in canada?

Rahulroma123

Jan 23, 2018
I’m a graduate in civil engineering and i have a work experience of 3 years in the same field and i have a CRS score of 390, can anyone tell me what should i do to get PR in canada and how much time it would take to get PR in canada?
Try SINP or Nova Scotia occupations in demand if u have a connection there

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Hi Guys,

I have a doubt. ONIP has always said that it will issue NOIs to only targeted occupations. which are as below.
NOC 0131 Telecommunication Carriers Managers
NOC 0213 Computer and Information Systems Managers
NOC 2133 Electrical and Electronics Engineers
NOC 2147 Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers)
NOC 2171 Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
NOC 2172 Database Analysts and Data Administrators
NOC 2173 Software Engineers and Designers
NOC 2174 Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
NOC 2175 Web Designers and Developers
NOC 2241 Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
NOC 2281 Computer Network Technicians
NOC 2282 User Support Technicians
NOC 2283 Systems Testing Technicians
NOC 5224 Broadcast Technicians
NOC 5241 Graphic Designers and Illustrators

But, the other day, I have seen people in this thread saying that they received NOIs in spite of the fact that their job code is not part the above list.
Is ONIP not following the in demand job code rule?
Hello,

I got an NOI from OINP with a CRS of 438 and NOC 2133 Electrical and Electronics Engineers. I guess the above list and CRS for OPNP for this draw holds true.

Reactions: Rahulroma123

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
You have 45 days to register and post registration you have another 14 days to submit.
Hello Sundar,

I am a newbie here and just got an NOI at CRS 438. Well I am in the process of evaluating my options of direct-ITA vs. OPNO, I just wanted to be sure about how much time I've to submit. The Ontario HCP guide states the following:

"Your NOI is valid for 45 calendar days, which means that you must submit your application to the OINP within 45 days of receiving your NOI from Ontario"

So is that mean that I have total 45 days to create, upload docs and submit the fees for NOI evaluation ? As there is no mention of extra 14 days to submit... Can you please corroborate ? Thanks.

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Does receiving a PNP from Ontario reduces the time taken for processing the application after you submit documents to IRCC, as OINP checks for FSWP also.

Saqib007

Nov 2, 2017
Dear Members;

Can you please tell me that does anyone try to login to One-key Today? Because i was trying to login today but after CAPTCHA it will not going to next Step.

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello Sundar,

I am a newbie here and just got an NOI at CRS 438. Well I am in the process of evaluating my options of direct-ITA vs. OPNO, I just wanted to be sure about how much time I've to submit. The Ontario HCP guide states the following:

"Your NOI is valid for 45 calendar days, which means that you must submit your application to the OINP within 45 days of receiving your NOI from Ontario"

So is that mean that I have total 45 days to create, upload docs and submit the fees for NOI evaluation ? As there is no mention of extra 14 days to submit... Can you please corroborate ? Thanks.
You have 45 days to register and accept the invitation from Onip.
After registering you have a period of 14 days to upload your documents and submit your file with Onip.

Hope this helped.:)

Reactions: sundar17feb99

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Does receiving a PNP from Ontario reduces the time taken for processing the application after you submit documents to IRCC, as OINP checks for FSWP also.
nope ..as with the PNP nominated cases it is always delayed ..may it be Ontario...

It is only through a direct ITA from IRCC one can expect an expedited process towards the journey of receiving the PR

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
I would suggest you to retake ielts just incase you have not maxed on your scores...
If possible take the French test...
With the aforemetioned if you succeed to cross over CRS 400 and lucky to get a provincial nomination you can make it within a year.:)

jenhru23

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hi! I'm currently filling up OINP application. I'm confused if i should list all jobs under work history section of OINP. I have a job that I wont be claiming points for. I cant get a reference letter for this job and it was just 11 months work experience. It's also different from my primary NOC. I also didnt mention it when I created my EE profile. But in work history of OINP, it says list all jobs in the past 10 years. I'm confused if I should include it or not. Thanks!

Reactions: saimurali88

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Use this tool and see if something that you can improve to get score somewhere above 430-440. Especially 8777 (LWRS) score in IELTS
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Currently invitations are above 440.
I would suggest you to retake ielts just incase you have not maxed on your scores...
If possible take the French test...
With the aforemetioned if you succeed to cross over CRS 400 and lucky to get a provincial nomination you can make it within a year.:)
Although one qualifes for OINP with 400 points and some experience, there is to guarantee that one can get the NOI from OINP. Like you don't get PR just because you have 67 points for FSW.